tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Fiona B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a birthday gift I believe at Sephora and honestly it is amazing. The blush is very pigmented and you do not need to use that much. Although it was one of the small sizes I haven't even hit pan yet. Very good blush and great color. I plan to buy their full size very soon.
Rylee A.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is crazy pigmented. A little goes a long way. If you put to much it will get very hard to blend it out so I don't recommend building the color. I love the matte finish it has. I recommend it to everyone who can get their hands on it.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush. Such a pretty shade. The pigmentation is perfect. You can blend it out very easily if you go overboard. Such a pretty color an amazing formula. I definitely want to try more shades. I have mine in the shade feisty.
Catherine T.
Haslet, TX
I love this blush. I got it in a gift set from sephora on Black Friday and it is amazing. I love how it stays on all day and very pigmented and easy to blend. It's so smooth feeling. I would so buy the full size in this.
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is really nice, but I wish it had a little more sparkle. It is super long lasting and pretty and it is very pigmented. This color specifically is best for pale skin; there are other colors that are good for other skin tones. I would definitely like to buy more colors and experiment with this product.
Bella And Cam
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's very pigmented, has a wide tang of colors and is buildable. It is very easy to blend, and is a matte blush. It is very long lasting and I would definitely buy it again! I love this blush and would recommend it to everyone.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was pleasantly surprised with this blush. As a very pale-skinned woman with freckles that I love, I'm always concerned about blush looking too artificial or clashing with my red hair. This blush is an amazing coral tone that is very buildable. I found that applying it with my fingers is best.
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is a near dupe to the tarte blush in shade ‘celebration’ that I love and use every day so of course I had to get my hands on this guy. Very subtle pretty pink blush that looks natural, yet looks like you have a hint of blush on. Formula of these blushes are better than any brand I’ve tried as well. I recommend it.
Erika S.
Chappaqua, NY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These are some of my favorite blushes. I currently have 3 shades in Exposed (my favorite), Dollface, and Amused and I love them all. They last all day/night with great pigmentation. A little goes a long way and its such a huge product. It will seriously last forever. I can't wait to collect more!
Helen K.
Palos Heights, IL
I discovered this blush recently and from the first days of use it became my favorites. It has a very light, natural texture that evenly cover my skin. It stays on all day and doesn’t make skin oily. I also like the smell, it's just incredible ✨
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.