tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I have heard people talk about these in good and bad.  I love them.  They are highly pigmented and blend great.  I have 30 different blushed and I grab my Tarte more than any other blush I own.  I love this product.  I can get a dramatic look or a soft look very easily.
Lesley J.
This is seriously one of my favorite blushes! I love all of the different shades and I especially love the texture 😍😍 I love the pigmentation of it and I love that it's super long lasting! It also feels great 👍🏼
Alyssa Y.
This is an amazing product!! I got a free sample because it was my birthday and I'm mad at myself for not trying this sooner! The color is long lasting, pigmented, blends well! Basically it's everything you could want in a blush!
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I usually stick to drugstore blushes because my milani ones and my wet n wild ones never fail me ! But thisss, I will deff pay the price for it . I love this blush it blends in with any look beautifully and i wear it almost on a daily basis .
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
I love this blush. I bought mine at sephora. It is $28. There are many many shares. This blush lasts forever. Mine certainly has. The color is nice and matte. Looks very natural. Can be layered. Highly recommend.
Chelsie L.
I am absolutely in love with Tarte blushes. I have a few & they're all so beautiful & pigmented. They go on so smoothly & blend in so flawlessly. I use one of these almost every day. I have quite a few blushes just wasting away because I am so in love with the way these apply & look on my skin. Such a great product.
Meghan F.
Union park, FL
I received this blush as a free sample in a Sephora gift box. I don’t love this blush. It’s very hard and very little color comes when I use my brush. I wouldn’t have gotten this on my own, but I’m happy I didn’t. The color really isn’t great and the actual product would have been a Waste of money.
Savannah C.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This color is beautiful really bright and a great color for summer. It really shows up on my skin tone which is tanner than the average. I wear it when I go in the water during the summer and it stays on pretty well. My only complaint is the price regularly priced is very expensive I try and get this on sale when I can.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
My favorite blush. A little goes a long way so I've never had to buy another one and I've had this for 4+ months and I use it every day! The color is so rich and pretty and stays on all day! I don't know what I would do without this blush!! My favorite blush and I recommend this in any spring look!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I got this as a gift from my sister and I have to say I wasn't bet impressed. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, but this fell short of their usual quality. It wasn't very pigmented and I found out hard to pick up enough product using numerous brushes. The peach shade was perfect, but it lacked pigment
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.