tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shelby D.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH! first of all it lasts forever! I got the deluxe sample size at Christmas, use it everyday, and still have tons left! The color is beautiful and so pigmented. It lasts all day and doesn't fade. Whenever I run out I will 100% repurchase
Yah'leanah C.
Lynnwood
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It is a perfect shade for my skin tone (which is light beige) . It is a more natural look but for my style that’s perfect! It stays on as long as you spray some setting spray. It isn’t that expensive and I would totally get it again!
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
The pigment for this blush is out of this world! Just a little goes a long way! It is prefect for summer because it is infused with clay, and helps keep your skin looking matte all day. It is definitely long lasting, and I would recommend this product to anyone who likes their makeup to last all day
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Gorgeous, long wearing, natural looking, just... So freaking stunning and beautiful on the skin. These blushes blend like an absolute dream, are soft and buttery, pigmented, but not over pigmented, and they just... Theyre super amazing and worth every penny. Youre really getting your money's worth.
Lesley J.
This is seriously one of my favorite blushes! I love all of the different shades and I especially love the texture 😍😍 I love the pigmentation of it and I love that it's super long lasting! It also feels great 👍🏼
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
This is my favorite blush. The pigmentation is incredible and the product is very long lasting. The shade range is huge and I have quite a few in my collection. A little goes a long way so I find they Last a very long time.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I usually stick to drugstore blushes because my milani ones and my wet n wild ones never fail me ! But thisss, I will deff pay the price for it . I love this blush it blends in with any look beautifully and i wear it almost on a daily basis .
katy s.
I received this as a sample from Sephora and immediately fell in love with it. The color is so flatter on my tan with golden undertones skin color and pairs great with too faced sweet tea bronzer! The application is so smooth and creamy for a powder and you don't need a heavy hand to see the color.
Sarah G.
Powell
Tipsy by Tarte is my all-time favorite blush. A pop of coral, this color does not go below the radar. Just a little bit on a a blush brush will give you a beautiful warm glow. The color doesn't fade, and the formula is the best I've ever tried. No shine, no glitter, no weird, just a beautiful blush.
Madeline D.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I received this product in a gift package from Sephora. So I only have the sample size but it has lasted me 6 months! The blush goes on smoothly and is super pigmented. I got the peaceful color and is perfect with my light, pale skin. It lasts an entire day and helps give me a nice color to my face!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.