tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Savannah C.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This color is beautiful really bright and a great color for summer. It really shows up on my skin tone which is tanner than the average. I wear it when I go in the water during the summer and it stays on pretty well. My only complaint is the price regularly priced is very expensive I try and get this on sale when I can.
yasmin s.
Omg this blush is one of the best ones I own for me it’s not to dark or to light it’s the best shade for me. It’s easy to apply and it’s just one of a good blushes I would buy this product again. I just love this product so much 😘😘😘
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
My favorite blush. A little goes a long way so I've never had to buy another one and I've had this for 4+ months and I use it every day! The color is so rich and pretty and stays on all day! I don't know what I would do without this blush!! My favorite blush and I recommend this in any spring look!
Alicia B.
These are THE BEST blushes I have ever used!! They are definitely worth the cost. Very pigmented, so the smallest amount goes a long way. Blends out beautifully. Wears all day! These have been definite repurchases and highly recommend to everyone!
Ankita T.
Madison, MS
I absolutely love this blush!!!!!! It's very pigmented and smooth and last very long. It's blends out very nicely and smells good. The blushes have a great variety of shades for every skin tone!! Overall I would recommend this product very much !!!:)
Rachel W.
These blushes are out of this world! So pigmented in the best way! My favorite shade I have is exposed and it works perfectly for my fair skin. They give off such a natural flush to the face and there are so many shades!
Taylor F.
Highland, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I. Love. This. BLUSH. It goes on so beautifully and lasts all day. It blends beautifully and goes with so many looks. It is pretty pigmented, but not so much that you put on and are shocked and have to blend it away. It's buildable to your liking. It's a very nude blush so it looks good with all skin tones!
Devyn S.
I have never really been fond of wearing blush, and therefore never bothered to buy it. On my birthday, however, I got this product as a gift from Sephora and actually ended up really loving it. I wear blush daily now and honestly consider it an essential.tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Patti Lauren S.
I absolutely love this blush. I have a few colors. My favorite is that it's not super pigmented and for me that's a good thing. I'm typically heavy handed and it doesn't apply heavily. However it is buildable to your liking!
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this blush and it lasts. It compliments my fair skin tone and looks nice. I just don’t seem to find myself reaching for it very often. It’s kind of just a “safe” choice if I want to look *pretty* in a more conservative way than usual. I guess I just prefer my blushes to be a little more wild.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.