tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is awesome! I got one of them for free from Sephora as my free birthday gift and then I got another from my ipsy bag. I especially love the shade that Sephora gave out last year, but they are awesome. These blushes are so natural looking, blend so beautifully, and last a long time.
Amy C.
euclid
The Tarte Amazonian clay blush is a good blush. It’s long lasting it gives you a very nice color. It’s buildable and easy to apply and blend it. There’s are all different colors. I recommend it to other because it’s a very nice soft finish look and there’s not a lot of fall out.
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my favorite everyday blush. you are able to build this blush up and it does last a long time. I love this shade specifically because it literally goes with any look. Although these blushes are a bit pricey they do last a long time I have had mine for a while and still haven't hit pan.
Jade G.
This blush is great. It doesn't fade over time, doesn't take forever to build up and yet is not so pigmented that it's easy to screw up either. I've almost hit pan on one of these small ones, which is really saying something since there is so much product even in the small ones.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
When I first received this product it was in a mini kit with a few of Tarte’s products. I have always been a huge fan of Tarte and once again they did NOT disappoint! The blush does have shimmer in the product which gives the face a nice natural highlighted glow! The shade Risque is a great shade for my fair skin during the winter. The packaging is super cute with the shiny coloring, also the design pressed into the blush is very elegant looking! I will definitely be purchasing the Tarte blush again for my winter shade! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Codi M.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This was my first and my favorite high end blush. The packaging is so stinking cute, and the product preforms! It has great pigmentation, and blends very well into the skin. I love how natural this can look with a light hand. It works very well on top of my Tarte foundation. I give this 5 stars!

I really am looking forward to trying the highlighters next!

tarte Limited-Edition Overexposed Highlighter Set exposed
tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love the Tarte blushes a lot. I think the colors are very pretty and the formula is nice. It just bothers me so much how hard pressed it is and how it gets hard pan easily. I wish it was easier to get color onto my brush because sometimes I feel like I need to dig into it to get anything
Jennifer T.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I got these blushes from Ulta as a free gift a few years ago and they lasted me so long! They have great color payoff and blend very well on the skin. Most of the colors I have tried were pretty pigmented so definitely go in with a light hand.
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have several tarte blushes and I can easily say their formula on the blushes are some
of my favorites. They have a nice shade range too and the packaging is super cute as always. They are like 28.00 for 1 blush which is a little up in price but it lasts so long that its worth it.
Rachel C.
My aunt gifted me this since the color didn’t go well with her complexion. It’s highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. I love how easy to blend it is! I’d say it lasts pretty long but I’m big on priming and setting so I can’t say for sure. The compact is also beautiful!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.