tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Patti Lauren S.
I absolutely love this blush. I have a few colors. My favorite is that it's not super pigmented and for me that's a good thing. I'm typically heavy handed and it doesn't apply heavily. However it is buildable to your liking!
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
The pigment for this blush is out of this world! Just a little goes a long way! It is prefect for summer because it is infused with clay, and helps keep your skin looking matte all day. It is definitely long lasting, and I would recommend this product to anyone who likes their makeup to last all day
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this free from sephora for my birthday month and it's the prettiest blush I've ever owned! It's very versatile and goes on nicely on my olive skin tone. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way and it lasts very long. Such a pretty summer color. Will definitely buy again!
christina D.
San Francisco
I was at Sephora when this blush was recommended to me, I bought it, It is a nice blush, the texture is nice, easy to blend, subtle look . you can build it up without becoming blotchy, but i think that you can purchase the milani or NYX for much cheaper and still have same result if not better.
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Favorite blush at the moment! I have the shade "Dazzled" it is a shimmery neutral pink and I love it soooo much. I have no problem with this blush fading and it blends very nicely into the skin. I definitely recommend this!!
Ankita T.
Madison, MS
I absolutely love this blush!!!!!! It's very pigmented and smooth and last very long. It's blends out very nicely and smells good. The blushes have a great variety of shades for every skin tone!! Overall I would recommend this product very much !!!:)
Rubai A.
Seattle
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great color for my light sand skin tone. It's a good color for all seasons. Stays on and blends well a soft highlight. It has a nice matte finish for a soft natural look. Doesn't dry out my cheeks. Definitely including this in my kit of staples. And it's from am awesome cruelty-free brand!
Srisha B.
Bear
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is super pretty and a little product goes a long way. This particular shade looks super pretty on my skin tone (medium tan) and i love the flush look it gives my skin.
Mary G.
Topeka, KS
I have red hair and pale skin so blush can be tricky for me to find. Often most blush are either too pigmented or have to much glitter which can be way too bold on my fair face. Thankfully Tarte come out with this amazing pallet that work perfectly for me. The blushes are soft and easy to blend. Most of the shades in the pallet are matte which I love and the one simmer shade is give a natural shine. The shades in this pallet are Fetching (a dusty rose), Dollface (a rosy pink), Prim (a classic mauve), Smashing (peachy coral), and Beaming (peach with lite simmer). The only down side I see with this product is with the packing. While beautiful and glamorous, the pallet has a sequence cover that can easily get dirty if kept in a makeup case or makeup draw. I suggest keeping the cardboard box it comes with to keep the pallet clean. Other than that I highly recommend this pallet.
Lesley J.
This is seriously one of my favorite blushes! I love all of the different shades and I especially love the texture 😍😍 I love the pigmentation of it and I love that it's super long lasting! It also feels great 👍🏼
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.