tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Lasts FOREVER!! Both on the skin and in the pan. A little goes a long way as this is one of THE most pigmented blushes I've ever had the pleasure of using. On the other hand, if you're looking for a more sheer blush, you may want to opt for a sheerer more buildable option such as their Sweetheart blushes.
Kenia R.
Hood River
This blush is a beautiful color and compliments various skin tones. It's extremely long wearing and leaves you with beautiful color all day. The pigmentation is wonderful as well, it's a tad bit sheer but extremely easy to build up! I would most definitely recommend this blush for anyone who is looking for a new one, I've gone through two of these.
Marissa W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as my birthday gift from Sephora. This is the first blush I've really ever owned. It's easy to blend. I love that it's a natural flush of color, esp because I'm new to this blush game. I love it and look forward to trying more shades!!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I got the shade Blushing Bride, and I absolutely love it! It leaves a natural, just pinched flush of color on the cheeks that lasts throughout the day. Powder blushes usually don't last all day for me. The packaging is sturdy and you get a lot of product, so although it's pricey, it will last a good while.
Kate D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received the blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. The blush was long lasting when applied and used a setting spray on top. The blush is very pigmented, so make sure to use a light hand while applying. Overall, I’d like to try other colors because I was impressed of the long wearability of the blush.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Totally should be #1 in blush. Easy to use blush. It is not a lie when it says 12 hr. I got a nap in and my blush was still on as if I never napped. Very soft shade of blush. Definitely recommend! I have the shade paaaarty. Purchased at Sephora.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a birthday gift from sephora and find my self reaching for this more than any other blush I have purchased!! I love the color and the consistency as well. It applies great, it's not too pigmented and it blends out well. It can be a subtle pop of color or very dramatic, you pick!
Sky S.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Gorgeous blushing nude, especially on fair skin. The matte finish is super natural, the shade is nice n' subtle, and it blends very easily, making it hard to go overboard or mess up. The shade is not too brown and not too pink either, though I don't think that it would look great on deeper tones.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
The color blends so well on my face. It's buildable and applies smoothly. It's easy to go from a natural flush to all-out. The packaging is simple and cute. Great compact for travel. I would recommend this blush for anyone and as a great start if you're not a regular blush wearer and want to try one.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Got a sample of this blush in the shade glisten and omg I'm in love! I've never felt any way about blush, I feel like the shades I've tried didn't do anything for my complexion so many times I would skip over blush but not anymore! Just ordered my full size and I'm so excited! Found my go to blush :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.