tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yasiris M.
I love these blushes. They last a long time and they're so buttery which I love!
The shade #exposed goes PERFECT with my skin tone. I have medium skin with golden undertones. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
Review for: Other more...
My go-to blush. I have the shade “Fiesty,” a beautiful matte blush! Very pigmented and beautiful on the skin! Adds great color and definitely buildable. It looks good on my light skin and could look good on medium tones as well, as it is a darker color blush. It also is very long lasting! Definitely would recommend!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Excelente ,lo obtuve en sephora por mi cumpleaños como regalo ,me encanta este rubor ,su muy discreto y apropiado para todo tipo de temporada ,a pesar de venir en un frasco pequeño es muy duradero pues se requiere muy poco para el maquillaje ,pero como bien dicen ,las cosas buenas vienen en frasco pequeño
Lisa A.
Springfield, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a sample size of this with a purchase at Sephora a couple of months ago and it quickly became my favorite blush. A little of this product goes a long way and it blends well. I loved it so much that I have already purchased the full size even though I still have plenty left in the sample. I highly recommend it!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this blush!!!! I got a sample size from Sephora for my birthday and after using it for one day I went out and bought way more colors!!! The color is so pigmented and lasts all day. This is my new go to blush
Sujey S.
Seattle,Wa
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my one of my favorite blush this color looks amazing on my skin I love it I've tried different kinds of blushes but they were too pink or had fall outs but this blush is way better it's like a nice warm pink tone
Maria N.
Stockton
I had two but one shattered :(. I loooooove these blushes. They're so pigmented and last all day long :). They are matte finish which I like because I hate blushes that contain glitter. I would so repurchase it again.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The colors that I have are Sweet and Paaarty they are both travel sizes. Sweet was limited edition is a peach blush with gold glitter and similar Nars Orgasm. Paaarty is a matte cool toned blush. The blushes are easy to apply and show up well on me. I would recommend all of Tarte blushes because of the quality and they were affordable I belive each of them cost $14 or $15.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this blush! I received this blush in one of my Ipsy glam bag. It’s one of my favorites I use this everyday. Stays on all day long. Great color for my skin tone. I love tarte products!
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Holy grail product alert! Amazing pigmentation, lasts on the skin and as a product in general for such a long time, it’s one of those formulas that makes you want to try as many colors as you can! I feel like a doll every time I wear it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.