tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Excelente ,lo obtuve en sephora por mi cumpleaños como regalo ,me encanta este rubor ,su muy discreto y apropiado para todo tipo de temporada ,a pesar de venir en un frasco pequeño es muy duradero pues se requiere muy poco para el maquillaje ,pero como bien dicen ,las cosas buenas vienen en frasco pequeño
Grayson B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Tarte always has the best blushes! They provide a natural coloring and are not overwhelming. They come in a variety of shades-making it easy for anyone to find their perfect tone. The packing is cute but a little cheap. Other than that, there are no problems with this blush. I would recommend it for anyone
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The colors that I have are Sweet and Paaarty they are both travel sizes. Sweet was limited edition is a peach blush with gold glitter and similar Nars Orgasm. Paaarty is a matte cool toned blush. The blushes are easy to apply and show up well on me. I would recommend all of Tarte blushes because of the quality and they were affordable I belive each of them cost $14 or $15.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVEEE THIS BLUSH!! Im not a huge blush lover and i dont like bright cheeks. I got this for free so i thought id give it a go and its amazing! Im very pale and this color works well on my skin. Just dont use too much. I even use it as eyeshadow when im in a rush
Samantha R.
I got this product for free from Sephora as a birthday gift and was very impressed with the quality of the product - it's probably the best blush I've ever used.. It's long lasting, pigmented, and is gentle on the skin. This product is definitely worth looking into if you're looking for a new blush.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this color quite a bit and it lasts for a few hours. I think I should have gone with a brighter blush color for some extra pop, but this does a great job for a more natural look. I found that you did not need to use a ton for the color to show up which made application much more airy and nice.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE this blush. I got it with my purchase at Sephora one day and have been obsessed with it every since. The color is so pretty and it's easy to build to get a stronger color if you want. I'd definitely recommend to others!
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
There's not many cons nor life changing pros. It's a matte finish which I quite like, and it's pigmented. I am an unlicensed makeup artist. I have used this on many girls and boys and I think that it's good on a lot of skin tones. Nothing bad about it. But nothing revolutionary. Nice little wash of color.
Mai M.
When I saw that this is #1 in blush, I wasn't surprised. This is my favorite blush. I love the varieties of colors that it comes in. It does last me all work day. I like the way it blends in and the way it gives me a simple look, I would buy this again, I would really like to try it in a different color.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love all of the tarte blushes! They truly are super long wear! Very blendable. A little goes a long way, these will last forever! Super pigmented with out being clown-like. Never disappointed in any of the shades ive tried! Also love that you can pop out the pans and easily throw them in a z-palette
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.