tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brandy C.
Magalia, CA
I have used Doll Face for a few years now and it is the perfect shade for someone with a light cool complexion. It stays on all day despite oily skin and does not slide down. A little goes a long way so I only use one layer. I have used some drug store brands here and there but I always come back to this one.
Erinn E.
South Ohio
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this blush. It's a bit of a different tone than what I normally select, but it's a really beautiful color. It applies pretty easily and is very buildable. The color definitely lasts longer than most blush that I have tried. I find it makes my skin look really healthy without looking over-done.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I have two minis of these, paaarty and thrilled. I really love both of them! Great for fair skin but you can build up the intensity easily. I have another in a palette that's a brighter peachy pink but I don't think it's available as a single, but it's also good. Kind of expensive but I think they'd last a while. I've been using the minis for months and have barely made a dent in them. I'd like to try one or two more colors
juliana f.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this are great blushes but i got the paaarrty for free for my birthday from sephora and i loved it. then i bought the fearless one and it wasn't as good. i have to flick my brush in a few times to get pigment. but the paaarrty one wasn't like that. they are great! i just believe the fearless wasn't that good
Ashton F.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm not sure if the shade "paaarty" is available from tarte but I recieved it from sephora for my birthday! the shade is very natural looking and very blendable. it lasts for a while. the packaging on the outside is very simple but the blush has a littl edesign in it. I would recommend this blush to anyone.
Jazmin W.
I like matte blushes and these are great for that. I have oasis and feisty, but I use Oasis more because it's not as dark as feisty. I highly recommend these for everyone.
Anna C.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I am absolutely obsessed with this blush. If I could only wear one blush for the rest of my life- this blush is what I choose. It is the perfect color for my light skin tone, builds easily, has a very beautiful medium mauve/natural shade to it, and lasts all day. I'll sometimes reapply throughout the day, but even if I don't it holds up great. I love this blush!
Amelia W.
This is honestly one of the best blushes I have ever tried. I have the shade Captivating, which is celebrated all over the beauty industry- and for a good reason! It's matte, buildable, and a gorgeous color. I've already purchased it twice. If you haven't tried this- definitely give this formula a go!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Excelente ,lo obtuve en sephora por mi cumpleaños como regalo ,me encanta este rubor ,su muy discreto y apropiado para todo tipo de temporada ,a pesar de venir en un frasco pequeño es muy duradero pues se requiere muy poco para el maquillaje ,pero como bien dicen ,las cosas buenas vienen en frasco pequeño
Lillian S.
Ashland , KY
I got this as my Sephora birthday gift and I LOVE IT!! It has a range of colors for all skin tones and it looks great on all of them. It is a soft and buttery blush that last ALL day on my skin!! 5/5 stars recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.