tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie N.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These blushes are nice, but they don't last as long on my skin. The colors are pretty. Peaceful is better and more pigmented than doll face. They are blendable and work really well with just about any look. These blushes are great additions to anyone's collection. I just wish I knew how to get them to last 12 hours!
Maggie S.
Chicago
This is my all time favorite blush. It gives me an amazing sun kissed look and it stays on all day. I have medium light skin and this product worked great for me. It is very pigmented and has a little shimmer. I would definetly recommend this to anyone who is into makeup. It is great for begginers and professionals.
Kitty B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Really great, HIGHLY pigmented, natural blush. Use with a light hand, because when I saw this is highly pigmented, I mean HIGHLY pigmented! A little definitely goes a long way. It has a matte finish, and is super blendable. Again though, you really want to use a light hand with this and build it up as you go.
Joanna B.
I love this blush because it blends in so nicely with my other makeup products . I love the colors , they are very pretty . I don't have any complaints about this product just don't go crazy with it because it is pigmented.
Miya! N.
Berkeley, CA
It lasts all day (even without setting spray!) and it looks really cute too. It suits my skin color perfectly. I'm not sure how this shade would look on a very pale or very dark person, though. It's also very comfortable, and easy to apply. 10/10!
Thani A.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Love this blush! Goes great with my contour and highlight. i normally use it to tie my contour and highlight together since they can look a little harsh at times. The blush goes on well a little goes a long way and its just right. tarte just has great items that are really good for your skin which i love.
Danielle M.
I'm not sure what the deal is, but the full size one that I purchased myself isn't very soft. I have to dig my brush in to get any pigment. However, the deluxe sample size one I got as a free gift is very buttery and smooth. Maybe my full size one was just from a bad batch. I can get rosy cheeks from both, so I'll keep using it, it's just hard to work with sometimes.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got the blush and mini lip from the Sephora birthday gift for 2017. I really like the color of it. It doesn't have sparkles in it which I can really get behind. I hate sparkly blush. If I want sparkles, I'll add a topper. It's also just pigmented enough that you can build it up if you want or keep it really light.
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
I have the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in about five different colors! I don’t wear blush that often, so for someone who wears it on occasion, this is perfect! It stays on, it lasts, I love mixing the colors together! Some are super pink, some red, and some brownish! You can’t go wrong with it!
Shruti G.
Montville, NJ
omg yes!!!! this the most subtle perfect color! i actually get red cheeks pretty easily, in the rain or cold or even when someone makes me blush i go red in the face. I could not find that same shade, and Tarte nailed it!!!!! i love this color, makes me feel and look natural and like a princess!!!!! <3 <3
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.