tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie N.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These blushes are nice, but they don't last as long on my skin. The colors are pretty. Peaceful is better and more pigmented than doll face. They are blendable and work really well with just about any look. These blushes are great additions to anyone's collection. I just wish I knew how to get them to last 12 hours!
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I love this blush. I got it in a gift set at Sephora and now I use it every day. It's easy to blend and long lasting, I just wish it was bigger. It has more of a matte finish on your skin. I do recommend to others for sure. I love tarte products. I must say they're my favorite.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got the blush and mini lip from the Sephora birthday gift for 2017. I really like the color of it. It doesn't have sparkles in it which I can really get behind. I hate sparkly blush. If I want sparkles, I'll add a topper. It's also just pigmented enough that you can build it up if you want or keep it really light.
Dheevena R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is really beautiful for people who want a barely there sweep of color added to their cheeks. It looks like a healthy inner glow instead of blush. I didn't think that the color would suit my Indian skin tone but it actually looked pretty good. I got this as a Sephora Beauty Insider for my birthday gift.
Thani A.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Love this blush! Goes great with my contour and highlight. i normally use it to tie my contour and highlight together since they can look a little harsh at times. The blush goes on well a little goes a long way and its just right. tarte just has great items that are really good for your skin which i love.
Jessica B.
I bought the blush in the shade Exposed. It's a very flattering matte shade that looks great on many skin tones. It's a buildable blush that does stay true to color as you blend it out and it lasts all day on my cheeks. Would definitely repurchase and try other colors.
Amy G.
I love this blush, I tried it for the first time in the shade celebrated.It's a very very light pinkish nude, I was really impressed with the color pay off and the lasting power of this blush. Definitely want to try more shades.
Danielle M.
I'm not sure what the deal is, but the full size one that I purchased myself isn't very soft. I have to dig my brush in to get any pigment. However, the deluxe sample size one I got as a free gift is very buttery and smooth. Maybe my full size one was just from a bad batch. I can get rosy cheeks from both, so I'll keep using it, it's just hard to work with sometimes.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
These blushes are beautiful, creamy, and just pigmented enough! They blend well so you never have to worry about putting on too much! I always thought drugstore brands were Good enough til I tried these. Never going back! Love!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
 Got this as part of the sephora birthday gift and it has lasted me almost a year and I still have practically the whole thing left.  I love the color because it's not too bright, I just have to be careful when I apply it not to dip the brush too much otherwise it gets to pigmented. It has great staying power too.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.