tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Okay, this blush is more than amazing. Even the name of it sounds amazing with the Amazonian clay. It really looks good on any skin color or skin type. It is shimmery and really highlights my cheeks in a very flattering way that I always get complimented and asked what kind of blush I use. Beautiful pigmented colors.
Tearsey L.
Yuma
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These are really good blushes.The blushes last very long.The best thing about it is that the blush is pigmented.If you are going to buy a blush these are the one to buy.They last long also!!These blushes make my life so easier!
Joanna B.
I love this blush because it blends in so nicely with my other makeup products . I love the colors , they are very pretty . I don't have any complaints about this product just don't go crazy with it because it is pigmented.
Lux 🌙.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product as a birthday gift. At first I was skeptical because I don't really use blush but I really like this product. It stays true to its color on your face and when you swatch. I have tan skin and it went on nicely, I used it on my friend who was lighter than me and it worked just as well for her too.
Miya! N.
Berkeley, CA
It lasts all day (even without setting spray!) and it looks really cute too. It suits my skin color perfectly. I'm not sure how this shade would look on a very pale or very dark person, though. It's also very comfortable, and easy to apply. 10/10!
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite blush of all time, I wear the shade Tipsy and it is gorgeous. In the pan, it can be a bit intimidating because it is so bright, but it is the most flattering color. It is super long lasting (12 hours long!) and every time I wear it, I get so many compliments on how beautiful my complexion looks!
Kitty B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Really great, HIGHLY pigmented, natural blush. Use with a light hand, because when I saw this is highly pigmented, I mean HIGHLY pigmented! A little definitely goes a long way. It has a matte finish, and is super blendable. Again though, you really want to use a light hand with this and build it up as you go.
Joanna D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
 Personally I thought that this blush looked fantastic on me. It was long lasting, it had a nice color to it, and by the way you don't need too much of it  because a little amount goes far.  It was certainly easy to blend-- I would definitely buy again.  It also had a shimmery look to it that just made it even better.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I really love this blush and I think tarte blushes are always so nice. This one is so long lasting and the color is buildable and blendable which is so lovely. The color lasts all day and it looks quite natural as well which is my favorite part because I don’t like wearing an unnatural cheek color. Definitely recommend this blush.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I know everyone and their mother loves this blush but it just did absolutely nothing for me. I felt like I really had to dig to get any product on my brush it didn’t feel buildable and I felt it faded very quickly on me. I have extremely fair skin so for me to find a blush unpigmented is strange and underwhelming
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.