tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
You would think blush is blush, right? Of course there are bad ones and good ones, but it all depends on how you apply it, right? Well this stuff proved me wrong! I absolutely love the natural glow this blush gives me! It looks so pretty! You get a good amount of color without looking like a clown. I will definitely repurchase this blush!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love this tarte blush. I received it for free from Sephora for my birthday treat and have almost hit pan. The clay ingredient is amazing and so smooth and easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing again. I just love the natural blushing look it gives off.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Okay, this blush is more than amazing. Even the name of it sounds amazing with the Amazonian clay. It really looks good on any skin color or skin type. It is shimmery and really highlights my cheeks in a very flattering way that I always get complimented and asked what kind of blush I use. Beautiful pigmented colors.
Samantha D.
Madison , SD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Holy wow! I have been looking for a blush that I could wear all day and that wasn't too out there. This is the perfect shade for me. I don't use a lot at all I've had it more then 6 months and it looks like I haven't touched it when I use it everyday. Very pigmented so you don't have to use a lot. So far this has been my favorite blush. I've tried others but I seem to keep going back to tarte!
Stephanie N.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These blushes are nice, but they don't last as long on my skin. The colors are pretty. Peaceful is better and more pigmented than doll face. They are blendable and work really well with just about any look. These blushes are great additions to anyone's collection. I just wish I knew how to get them to last 12 hours!
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this because it does not make my pores look big throughout the day because i have very oily skin, also its a very nice color and you get it for free for your birthday gift at sephora! The packaging is so cute and sleek. Its so easy to store in your makeup bag and bring to places. I reccomend this to everyone!
Emily A.
Nashville
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This has been my favorite blush for a while now! It's easy to blend and make look right, and it's too shimmery so it doesn't take away from your highlighter. It's a great compliment to the Becca highlighter and Benefit Hula bronzer. The powder itself lasts a while, so I will definitely try some more pigmented ones!
Lux 🌙.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product as a birthday gift. At first I was skeptical because I don't really use blush but I really like this product. It stays true to its color on your face and when you swatch. I have tan skin and it went on nicely, I used it on my friend who was lighter than me and it worked just as well for her too.
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just received this special delivery today in my mailbox alongside, my allure magazine. Love them both, I first tried some on my very tan lil one and she rocked it. I am very pale and it is a berry kinda idk nice wine winter pink shade. I love it. Just my shade!
Sarah V.
Elon, NC
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite blush of all time, I wear the shade Tipsy and it is gorgeous. In the pan, it can be a bit intimidating because it is so bright, but it is the most flattering color. It is super long lasting (12 hours long!) and every time I wear it, I get so many compliments on how beautiful my complexion looks!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.