tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica Z.
I love these blushes! My only complaint is when they're brand new the top layer seems to not give much color payoff. After you bust through it thought they're amazing! I'd highly recommend. You can buy a trial size one if you don't want to fully commit at first which is nice.
Brooke S.
Hyattsville , MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I loveeeee this blush. It goes on amazing, has great and lasting color, and is great on my light brown skin. It has a natural look to it and blends so well with a highlighter. It definitely stays true to color and I look forward to purchasing it again! I only wish it wasn't so pricey, hence the 4 stars instead of 5.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Seriously one of the most pigmented blushes I own! This will literally last you forever which is why I would recommend it, for the price. A little goes a long way with this product. I especially love that the blushes are all matte.
Lindsey W.
Best blush out there! I love this blush it is very pigmented so a little goes a lomg way. Of course its more money to pick up this exact brand but it is ao worth it. Ive had mine for about 8 months or so and barely seeing the bottom of the compact. It lasts a long time. I will say i lkke a light tint of color for my blush.
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. It is the most PERFECT pink color for fair to medium skin tones. I love that you can build it up so you can customize the look - subtle or bold. The formula is amazing and glides on smoothly. It lasts ALL day and does get caked or anything. The packaging is really cute, as always. I love a simple compact.
Kc C.
Atlanta
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Heard about tarte amazonian clay blush before, but not paid attention until I tried a sample I got from Ulta. It's really concentrated, easy and true to color, blendable and pretty. I got the full size, love it. A little bit does the job, all tarte packages are so cute and now I'm looking forward to the eye shadow palettes, haven't chosen one yet, they're so usable all of them.
Jade M.
Alma, GA
I absolutely LOVE this blush. I actually got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and when it runs out I will definitely be getting a full sized one. You don't need much on the brush, it is very pigmented. I love that a little goes a long way. I recommend this to anyone who uses blush everyday because it definitely lasts.
Payton W.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love these blushes because of how natural they look on the skin and they aren’t too bright and pink. They really give your cheeks a flawless look and give the right amount of color back into your face after foundation and powder. I recommend!
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Blush was never really a product that I got into until I started getting into my mid 20's. I've always had cheap blushes but I splurged and bought this blush on a whim. I decided to go with a nice neutral pinky beige shade-- Exposed-- and I have repurchased again and again. It lasts all day and the color is fantastic.
Brittany R.
Bangor, ME
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’ve got a natural pink pigment to my cheeks, and usually try to mask it with foundation. I received the sample version as a birthday gift from Sephora, and didn’t think I’d actually use it... until I did! Instantly fell in love with how it blended without leaving harsh lines. It’s long lasting, considering I’ve been using the small one for several months now, so well worth the price.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.