tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nadine I.
Staten Island
I got this as part of my Sephora birthday gift last year and I absolutely love it. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because the default color was a little too light for me but I learned to make it work when I’m paler. It stays on all day and it is a beautiful matte finish that gives the cheeks a flush of rose
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. It is the most PERFECT pink color for fair to medium skin tones. I love that you can build it up so you can customize the look - subtle or bold. The formula is amazing and glides on smoothly. It lasts ALL day and does get caked or anything. The packaging is really cute, as always. I love a simple compact.
Brooke S.
Hyattsville , MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I loveeeee this blush. It goes on amazing, has great and lasting color, and is great on my light brown skin. It has a natural look to it and blends so well with a highlighter. It definitely stays true to color and I look forward to purchasing it again! I only wish it wasn't so pricey, hence the 4 stars instead of 5.
Jade M.
Alma, GA
I absolutely LOVE this blush. I actually got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and when it runs out I will definitely be getting a full sized one. You don't need much on the brush, it is very pigmented. I love that a little goes a long way. I recommend this to anyone who uses blush everyday because it definitely lasts.
Lily B.
Gretna, NE
Review for: Other more...
This blush is one of my favorite blushes! I got the travel size and it has lasted me sooo long! The pattern on it is beautiful! The only problem which is normal for travel size it’s just hard to get your brush in it! I would definitely buy it again!!!
Alisha B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product from Sephora as my birthday gift and I am so glad I did! I struggled with finding a good blush that fit my skin tone and didn't make me break out. I have finally found the one and will not be changing anytime soon! I have the "paaarty" color and it works perfect for me! Would definitely recommend.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a small size of this and I absolutely love it! It’s such a beautiful natural blush ( for me ). It’s very long lasting and looks so beautiful. It feels light and airy, and doesn’t make me break out. I highly recommend it.
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this blush it’s a pretty pink and very pigmented. I use it as my everyday look and looks good on olive skin tone. I only need to apply with one stroke and it shows. I would def recommend if you want a soft pretty pink blush with little shimmer
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
What I like about this product? It’s super pigmented and stays on for so long and keep it’s peachy color.

What I don’t like about this product/ what I would change? Make the size a little bigger

Would I recommend? Yes
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the only blush I use I got it as a free gift from Sephora and omg it's amazing. When I want a new blush color I will definitely be using this brand it's very pigmented and blends into the skin effortlessly. Tarte has yet to disappoint me the color is beautiful it's a deep rosy color looks amazing on tan skin!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.