tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a small size of this and I absolutely love it! It’s such a beautiful natural blush ( for me ). It’s very long lasting and looks so beautiful. It feels light and airy, and doesn’t make me break out. I highly recommend it.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
I got this in two shades , one from Sephora as a birthday gift and another from one of my Ipsy bags. I use this daily and it has great consistency it lasts all day without any touch ups. The quality of this is so great and I like that the shade of it is the same as the packaging the lighter or darker it is will show on it.
Kc C.
Atlanta
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Heard about tarte amazonian clay blush before, but not paid attention until I tried a sample I got from Ulta. It's really concentrated, easy and true to color, blendable and pretty. I got the full size, love it. A little bit does the job, all tarte packages are so cute and now I'm looking forward to the eye shadow palettes, haven't chosen one yet, they're so usable all of them.
Jessica Z.
I love these blushes! My only complaint is when they're brand new the top layer seems to not give much color payoff. After you bust through it thought they're amazing! I'd highly recommend. You can buy a trial size one if you don't want to fully commit at first which is nice.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Seriously one of the most pigmented blushes I own! This will literally last you forever which is why I would recommend it, for the price. A little goes a long way with this product. I especially love that the blushes are all matte.
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love all of the Tarte blushes! The pigment is amazing and they are extremely blendable while also being buildable. They have a lot of colors to choose from that complement many skin tones and look good on everyone! Sometimes blushes can break me out and I have never had a problem with these!
Lindsey W.
Best blush out there! I love this blush it is very pigmented so a little goes a lomg way. Of course its more money to pick up this exact brand but it is ao worth it. Ive had mine for about 8 months or so and barely seeing the bottom of the compact. It lasts a long time. I will say i lkke a light tint of color for my blush.
Erica A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These blushes are pigmented and last all day long. I love the shade of colors and they always make my skin look really pretty. The only thing I would say is that because of the pigment it can come out pretty strong. I remedy this by just brushing it on the back of my hand before applying to my face and it works really well.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have 5 shades of these blushes and I love them all! The are worth their price to me 110! They do feel dry to the touch, but when applied with a brush or beauty blender they go on the skin so smooth and blend so easy. They look natural on the cheeks!
Lily B.
Gretna, NE
Review for: Other more...
This blush is one of my favorite blushes! I got the travel size and it has lasted me sooo long! The pattern on it is beautiful! The only problem which is normal for travel size it’s just hard to get your brush in it! I would definitely buy it again!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.