tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I absolutely love the color of this blush. It is perfect for the spring and summer. The peachy look is in. It gives your skin that beautiful sun kiss look which is so in trend right now! You don't need to use a lot of product. Depending on the type of brush you use thats the amount of product you will apply.
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so amazing. It blends out so evenly and melts into my makeup so well. All of the colors swatch so pretty but this one looks good on my very tan summer skin and my VERY pale winter self. It’s so much product so it takes forever to get through so it is so worth the price.
Jillian E.
Glenpool, OK
I really love this blush. It is very smooth and beautiful! It has amazing color and isn't like some of those other blushes that he struggle to get enough pigment, or others that no matter how lightly you go, you end up with way too much color on your face. They're also in a great size, blushes and something that I need a huge pan for, you only need to use a little bit of this stuff and it will last you forever. They're super cute in their little compacts, have a great shade range, and perform great on the face! Couldn't ask for more.
KayLeigh L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a perfect gift or travel blush! All of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are great and especially good for people just getting into makeup. The pigment is there, they are user friendly, they travel well and are seemingly never ending! Always have a few in my collection!
Yonna A.
Fairfax
This product gives you a very matte finish. It’s best for olive skin, but any skin color can work with this blush. It lasts for a very long time and looks very natural on the skin allowing you to use this product on a daily basis. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is perfect for when you need to travel/ go out.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my current blush I fall off and on with using blush but it paired so great with my bronzer and added the perfect shade to give my makeup that added dimension really like it got it in my ipsy bag and plan to buy more because of it tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Ashley A.
Review for: Other more...
The color above is “Feisty”. Pro: it has really good pigmentation, Con: it’s hard to take off when you don’t have make up remover. It has a matte finish and it’s not shimmery. I would buy this again. If you’re not good with blush (like me) i say you go for a lighter shade of blush.
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
I absolutely positively love this blush! This bus comes with very cute packaging a very high-quality packaging and it comes with so much product for each expensive price! This product is very pigmented but it you can build it and you could tame it! I totally recommend this product.
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I have a few of these tarte blushes and I love them. I find that the color payoff is strong with just one or two swipes of my brush. I also like the natural look these colors provide on my skin tone. I received the color Birthday from Sephora and by far it is my favorite one.
Tonya C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received my first compact of this from Sephora as a birthday gift.  Took it home, used it several times and dropped it in the floor and broke it.  I ran out to look for another one and at the time it was only available in the tiny size for promotional purposes so I bought another shade.  They later released the full size Paaarty for sale and I bought that too.  SUPER pigmented and glides on the skin and leaves a nice glow although it's matte.  Hands down my favorite blush!  Tarte makes great cosmetics but their blush is my absolute favorite.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.