tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexandra M.
Amazing blush. I love that there are tons of shades to choose from, and they are VERY pigmented, so you only need a tiny amount and it will last the entire day. I purchased a palette that had four shades of this blush and it's lasted me so long. Plus, I find this whole line of makeup usually pairs awesome with oily skin.
Miherevmi R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
El blush de los blush. Si hay algo que me gusta de este producto es la facilidad en la que se aplica sobre el rostro. Su pigmentación es excelente. Y este tono en particular en mi piel luce natural y nada exagerado. Dura muchísimo y jamás me ha causado reacción. Lo compro cada vez que se me acaba y en la época en que más lo uso es fall.
Lori H.
Color: Achiote
I love how this shade looks so natural on my skin. It complements my skind tone. Last all day. Its my everyday go to sometimes I use it when I go out. Stays at home i take an elf blush thats similar color, incase it get lost or damage when i travel.
Isabella C.
Rossville, GA
I love these Tarte blushes! I didn't really wear blush before bc my cheeks get super red on their own. So I didn't want to look like a clown. But ever since I got this product I haven't had much of a problem! They're really easy to blend and they don't leave patches! I highly recommend these blushes if you're considering it!
Fatima S.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love the tarte blushes 💜💜💜 tarte blushes are my all time fav blush. Wide variety of-colors, best formula ever, looks beautiful on skin, blends really well, it is very buildable but one brush is enough. It is a must try. If you are looking for a good blush, just try tarte blush and you won’t buy any other blush ever again!! Trust me
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have 5 shades of these blushes and I love them all! The are worth their price to me 110! They do feel dry to the touch, but when applied with a brush or beauty blender they go on the skin so smooth and blend so easy. They look natural on the cheeks!
Victoria G.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach), Other more...
First, I want to start by saying I love Tarte products. I feel like a lot of their products are vegan friendly and aluminum free, but I think they need to get on board with talc free products! Their blushes and most of their powders have talc in them, which is said to cause cancer. I hope Tarte gets rid of the talc asap.
Kc C.
Atlanta
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Heard about tarte amazonian clay blush before, but not paid attention until I tried a sample I got from Ulta. It's really concentrated, easy and true to color, blendable and pretty. I got the full size, love it. A little bit does the job, all tarte packages are so cute and now I'm looking forward to the eye shadow palettes, haven't chosen one yet, they're so usable all of them.
Brittney B.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love all of the Tarte blushes! The pigment is amazing and they are extremely blendable while also being buildable. They have a lot of colors to choose from that complement many skin tones and look good on everyone! Sometimes blushes can break me out and I have never had a problem with these!
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product in a mini size for my birthday from Sephora and fell in love! It's a beautiful color, blends in with my bronzer and has a nice matte finish to it. I used it with a blush brush and it applied so easily! I would recommend it to anyone who isn't really a fan of bright blushes and like a more natural look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.