tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
These are my favorite blushes of all time. Theres such pretty colors and just the right amount of color to it. I can wear these blushes with any makeup look I'm wearing and they always look beautiful. They last forever on the skin and never fade off through out the day. They are super easy to blend and never looks patchy or overdone. I love it and highly recommend.
Rachel G.
I am obsessed with this blush. I have it in exposed. I heard about it and thought, it can't actually be that great, but it is. I hate that most blushes look too pink or bright on my fair/light skin. This one looks absolutely natural without me needing much skill or finesse. It is a fantastic color on my skin and lasts all day.
Rachel M.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Best. Blush. Ever.  Love it.  It's not as long lasting on my skin as it claims to be, but the color is so natural and pretty.  It just warms up the skin so well! I think this color may work best on fairer skin, only because it's not super pigmented and may not show up on other skin tones.  Other colors in the range definitely would though.
Cat D.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is perfect for a casual look. It goes on very smoothly and stayed on throughout the day. And it has a very nice color. I had to put several layers on to see any real color, but this may have just been because of how the sample was packaged.
Julia V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much! I got it as a part of the free gift set from Sephora with the matching lipstick, and I love it! Personally I think the shade looks best on pale to olive skin tones as it stays true to its pinky color. This shade looks great with contours, especially when paired with the matching lip color. I wear it almost every day and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Review for: Other more...
I received not 1 but 2 of these fabulous tarte Amazonian Clay blushes in the color, Feisty in my Ipsy bag. These bushes are packed with color that lasts 6 to 8 hours without reapplication.  A little goes a long way.  The variety of colors available is out of this world.  It's gentle on my skin too!
Amber B.
louisville
This is my far my favorite blush! I’m not sure how much it usually runs for because I got it as a birthday present from Sephora. This blush is long lasting, matte, and beautiful. Gives a natural flushed look to all skin tones. The style imprinted in the blush is super cute and the blush itself is small so it’s easy to carry around.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I got this blush in a subscription box. The color looks really dark in the container but once I put it on I realized it really wasn't that dark and made myself look very natural and was like I wasn't wearing make up which is the look I like to go for most of the time. I really do like this blush it blends really well with my foundation
Melissa C.
Ashland, KY
This blush is magical. Seriously. If you’re a redhead & you’re sick of looking like a caked up clown because you can’t find blush that blends with your porcelain skin, THIS is a blush you need. It’s pigmented but not over the top. It doesn’t stand out like a stop sign on your face. It’s stays all day but doesn’t leave you looking flushed like you just ran a marathon. I LOVE this blush.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte blushes are some of my favorites ever. The pigmentation is there, but it’s not too much as to where you dip lightly and look like a clown after one swipe. No these go on beautifully and smoothly. I honestly could have a full stock of these and be completely fine with getting rid of most of all my other blushes. 100% recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.