tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Madison H.
Yucaipa, CA
Usually, I'm the type of person to feel that blush is completely unnecessary in a makeup routine! I recently tried the deluxe sample size of this blush and now I can't live without it! The formula is amazing and applies very smooth. I feel this color, seduce, would look amazing in anyone who tries it! I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out.
Helena L.
Whiting , NJ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush. It’s light weight but has a beautiful color. I have more of a light pink in this brand and love it because it goes great with any time of the year. I would recommend to others. It’s a little pricey but same price as other high end brands. I think it’s good for any skin color and it’s too cakey or heavy on the skin
Rachel M.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Best. Blush. Ever.  Love it.  It's not as long lasting on my skin as it claims to be, but the color is so natural and pretty.  It just warms up the skin so well! I think this color may work best on fairer skin, only because it's not super pigmented and may not show up on other skin tones.  Other colors in the range definitely would though.
Melissa C.
Ashland, KY
This blush is magical. Seriously. If you’re a redhead & you’re sick of looking like a caked up clown because you can’t find blush that blends with your porcelain skin, THIS is a blush you need. It’s pigmented but not over the top. It doesn’t stand out like a stop sign on your face. It’s stays all day but doesn’t leave you looking flushed like you just ran a marathon. I LOVE this blush.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I love tarte cosmetics! This blush (I got the shade Exposed which is a nude shade) looks subtle and enhances my cheek bones wonderfully. I've always been a fan of a little goes a long way and it does just that. And it lasts! I like the natural look and this subtle shade looks wonderful with a nude lip, defined brows and lashes!
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product for my birthday from Sephora. Super pigmented but I have to say, I don't think it's long lasting at all. I'm pretty pale so I thought this would pop all day long and it was gone in a couple hours, but contour and foundation were still super set. I don't know about this product, I probably wouldn't purchase it.
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Review for: Other more...
I received not 1 but 2 of these fabulous tarte Amazonian Clay blushes in the color, Feisty in my Ipsy bag. These bushes are packed with color that lasts 6 to 8 hours without reapplication.  A little goes a long way.  The variety of colors available is out of this world.  It's gentle on my skin too!
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
Great product. I didn’t see my color listed, it’s called feisty. Great 12 hour blush smooth application great for all skin types. I like the packaging very compact and easy for transportation. Goes on smooth to the brush and a place nicely to the cheekbones
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and was pleasantly surprised when I started using it. This bush gives me the perfect "I've been out in the sun for a smidgen too long" look in the best way possible. It adds a sort of depth to my face that I can only describe as a fake sun burn on the top of my cheeks. Its truly brilliant.
Ava B.
Worthington, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE TARTE BLUSHES. Unlike most people, I am obsessed with blush, and I always put on a bunch of it (I can't stop myself). Out of all the blushes I own these are my favorite, and the most long lasting. I wish I owned every single color. These are just the right pigmentation for beginners who don't want to go heavy handed.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.