tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
I love the Tarte brand overall, but I recently ordered this blush and it hasn't let me down. Blending it is easy and the pigment pops. The finish is more matte, but fits well with any look. The only thing I was not completely satisfied on was the particular shade that I picked out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is literally my favorite blush ever. If you're fair-to-light skinned with cool-to-neutral undertones, you NEED this blush in your life. It's the perfect natural flush, and the formula is just firm enough that it's hard to go overboard with it. I got the mini as my Sephora birthday gift, and I will 100% be repurchasing it when I run out!
Liliana G.
Paterson
I have this blush in the shade stellar. It's a very good blush it's best for lighter skin tones since the pigment is not as intense like other blushes. It apply easily. I would repurchase when it finishes but in the meantime I'll be buying it in other shades.
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Let me start off by saying.... I LOVE TARTE. Their products never cease to amaze me, so it absolutely continued into their blush! Everything about this was perfect, the color looked exactly like I thought it would on me, it went on so smooth and non cakey, and it stayed on through the entire day! Love love Love I highly recommend!!
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
I have super oily skin, so I really love the Tarte Amazonian Clay line. It keeps me from getting oily, and the formula is amazing. I use the foundation, so using the blush is like a no brainer. I love the assortment of shades, the blendability, and most of all the oil control. If you are oily skin gal, give this super product a try!
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
Love!!!! I have this shade in Party that I got for my Sephora birthday gift. The color is beautiful and lasts all day, gives a really healthy glow that looks natural. I have olive skin and it makes my skin very glowy. Does not break me out as I am very acne prone. I love Tarte because they are cruelty free which is important to me!
Griselda M.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this free at Sephora for my birthday as being part of their VIB. Its really pigmented, long lasting doesn't smudge and I think it's a color that every skin shade is able to use. Love that when I use it with a blush brush it doesn't fly away everywhere else
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really like this blush. It has a pretty golden shimmer to it, But it is also very subtle. This blush goes on really pretty and has a nice pigment but not overwhelming on the cheek. It’s really pretty and almost natural looking. I really enjoy using this blush. It is my go too blush right now. I would definitely recommend. I also feel like this shade would fit a lot of skin tones.
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
My favorite blushes! Tarte knows what it's doing! They're pigmented, but not so pigmented that you need to use a really light hand when applying. They are soft to the touch and they leave you with a nice wash of color that lasts all day!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as a gift for my birthday from Sephora and it is my favorite blushes. Love how it's the perfect peachy pink for my skin tone and it's not overwhelming on the cheeks either like othe blushes I've tried.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.