tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kate B.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoyed this product at first, but the blush was hard to get onto my brush about half way through.  It did last a long time on my face, but if I was even a bit dry it would clump in the dry spots.  It was nicely pigmented though.  I would recommend for someone who wants a long lasting powder blush, I just prefer creams.
Dawn K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great blush for combination/ oily skin. It adds a tad of color to your cheekbones without overdoing it. I only give it a 3 because I personally have a redness to my skin tone already. So, I don't have a need for much blush. I would recommend to anyone that would like to use a blush! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Great blush!!!! It lasts my whole workday and it's the perfect shade for my olive skin tone. I find a hard time finding a good blush shade and tarte does a great job of giving a good variety of shades. I will for sure be purchasing once I run out but I've had my blush for a year now and still haven't gotten a new one. Highly recommend.
Johana J.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Other more...
These are my absolutely favorite blushes of all time. Taste offers a large variety of colors to choose from. They're not super intense but it allows you to control how much is applied. I use them on all my clients and they all love them.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as a gift for my birthday from Sephora and it is my favorite blushes. Love how it's the perfect peachy pink for my skin tone and it's not overwhelming on the cheeks either like othe blushes I've tried.
Sarah M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i just recently got this blush in my little birthday gift from sephora and i have to say that i am a fan! this is the first blush i have ever owned or used but i have to say so far it is perfect. the color is really nice and goes well with every look and i find that it is buildable as well! i eventually want to try out more colors !
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
My favorite blushes! Tarte knows what it's doing! They're pigmented, but not so pigmented that you need to use a really light hand when applying. They are soft to the touch and they leave you with a nice wash of color that lasts all day!
Gemini Y.
Gorgeous color, extremely pigmented with just one light swatch, and not heavy on the cheeks. It is very easy to build up with but a little can go a long way. I wore this in about 90 degree weather staying outside the whole day, sweaty, nasty, stinky lol and it still looked flawless at the end of the night. Will be purchasing again!
Griselda M.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this free at Sephora for my birthday as being part of their VIB. Its really pigmented, long lasting doesn't smudge and I think it's a color that every skin shade is able to use. Love that when I use it with a blush brush it doesn't fly away everywhere else
N I E M A N 🌵.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush serves its purpose. Works very well, lots of pigment and easy to build up. Received as part of a PR package and I don't think it suits my more yellow skin tone even though I was told this particular shade was advertised as more universal. Would like to try in other shades, like I said in terms of function it is beautiful.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.