tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
✧・゚: *.
Wheeling, WV
I've had this blush for over four years. Let me rephrase that: I've had the same pan of this blush for over four years without repurchasing it. They don't even make the color anymore. It's so pigmented and the product itself lasts FOR. EV. ER. The blush is buildable and blendable and really does last the 12 hours it claims and then some.
Emily S.
Birmingham
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These tarte blushes are so amazing. I love the colors of both Exposed and Paaarty. They are very easy to blend and look so pretty & natural on.
I even accidentally dropped one of mine in the sink when the water was running and the product still works just fine after drying out. These are my all time favorite blushes.
Ally R.
Murray, UT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I don't really like these, I feel like mine didn't really give off a lot of color. I think maybe I need to try a different color. They're easy to blend out but I feel like a little didn't go a long way for me. But I do love their highlight. I love tarte anyway, but some of their products aren't the best in my opinion and I hope this isn't one of them
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
This blush is so pretty. It’s super nice and natural. It doesn’t make the skin look dry at all it’s so creamy. It’s also so easy to apply and blend out. It’s not patchy or harsh. I really like this blush and I totally recommend it to others.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
Incredible product. I have them in every shade. This is the only blush that i wear. Everything else i have tried stays on like an hour max. This stuff doesn't wear off until i take it off. All the colors are truly beautiful, pigmented and buttery smooth.
emily H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I thought it would come with a mirror but it don't. This was a free birthday gift I got from Sephora but it was too light on my skin tone. You barely see the color against my cheeks. I'm glad I got to try it for free but I do love tarte brand.
Megan H.
I love this blush. Very pigmented and blendable. I love that it's a more matte finish. The colors are very natural. I have pale skin and this looks great with my skin tone. Since it's very pigmented you really don't need to use a whole lot. This blush has lasted me forever and it still looks like it did the first day I got it.
Daphne S.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Love this shade! I have pretty tan skin so I wanted to find a blush that would still show up and give me a warmer look opposed to a frosty look, which frequently happens if I accidentally purchase a blush that's too left for me. This color totally warmed up my face making me look more awake, and the glow it adds to my cheeks is amazing!
Jessica J.
Gridley, CA
I got this blush as a gift and I'm not a very huge blush fan but omg this one is so good! Its very matte and it's subtle enough for my liking. A little bit of it goes a long way so don't go in too heavy, build up the color to your liking
Sarah M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i just recently got this blush in my little birthday gift from sephora and i have to say that i am a fan! this is the first blush i have ever owned or used but i have to say so far it is perfect. the color is really nice and goes well with every look and i find that it is buildable as well! i eventually want to try out more colors !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.