tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Pearl C.
Union city , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this from Sephora birthday box and I love it. I've been using it everyday for 3 months and I still haven't hit pan. The formula is so pigmented and long-lasting and it lasts throughout my entire 12 HR shift at the hospital. I only got a deluxe sample and still have tons of product left so the full size version will last you a very long time!
Meghan B.
I love the tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush, because it literally stays on for what seems like 12 hours, maybe more! It gives your face a nice blush all day long. The product is true to its color, it is easy to apply, and you do not need to use a lot of it to be able to notice. It also lasts a long time (I only buy a new blush every year)
Mariah A.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is one of my favorite blushes, as I am not into the super pigmented, bright blush. This formula is easily buildable, so you can go for the subtle blush as well as the pigmented blush. It's not patchy at all applies easily to the face with a brush. I received it as a birthday gift from sephora, but I would purchase it on my own for sure.
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
I love my Tarte 12 hour blush! It easy to blend and a little goes a long way! The packaging is cute. Long Lasting and stays true to color. I have been reading reviews trying to decide which one to try next. I recommend this Tarte 12-hour Clay Blush to my girl friends all the time. I am obsessed with how it wraps up my whole look.
Grace D.
I have multiple colors of this blush, but my favorite one is in Tipsy! These blushes are so natural and add a beautiful color to the cheeks. They are extremely pigmented and blend very well on the face. I would buy this product in any color!
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. Love the color. I am fairly pale and this color doesn't look to pink or too heavy on me. Gives a nice flush to your cheeks. Last through most of my retail shifts, so no complaints in that area. Glides on smooth and can be built up if needed. Would recommend to others for a good daytime blush.
Sheila G.
Review for: Other more...
The Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush is gorgeous. I received a sample of it from sephora complementary as a birthday gift in the birthday month. I am very light and this blush is the perfect shade for me. I will definitely be going back to pick up a full size.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a gorgeous blush! It blends well on top of your foundation and setting spray, is buildable so you can go as dramatic as you want, it has great natural ingredients like Amazonian Clay, is a blush that it true to its works of having 12 hour wear, and looks so pretty on the skin. It's also in sturdy packaging which makes it great for travel.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This blush is naturally beautiful and stays on all night long. The color is perfect for a cooler or warmer skin tone. The only thing I don't enjoy about this blush is that it's not shiny. I do like my blush to have a bit more of a reflective finish and it's very matte. I will use this for when i want to try something different or am going for a different look.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have no complaints with this product. I love the color, it distributes evenly on my cheeks. It is completely matte and is buildable if you want a more dramatic look. The product is very pigmented but can be applied subtly. I received this product as a sample from a Sephora Play box but will be purchasing a full size when it runs out.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.