tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Aurora K.
Edwards, CO
This blush makes me feel pretty. The formula blends so nicely into whatever foundation I am wearing. These bushes are pigmented but not so much that you look like a doll. You can build color up without it looking cakey as well. This gives me such a natural blush that I haven't found with much else. The product stays put! I loved this product!
Felecia P.
Tarte has my favorite blushes! I'm not a blush girl. To be honest, I don't think blushes are all the different from brand to brand. But I always gravitate back to tarte blushes. They're so pigmented, so a little goes a long way, otherwise you'll end up looking like a clown. I won't spend money on blush, but for tarte I have to make an exception.
Anjie D.
Tarte clay blushes are a must for all day wear. They are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way, and blendable. You want a soft brush to apply, because stiff brushes will cause unecessary fall out.  I have over 40 shades and love them all.   Definitely my go to blush!
Katie L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the sample-sized version of this from Sephora for my birthday, and although I tend to steer away from blush because I have trouble making it look natural, I did really enjoy this blush. It's pigmented well and it isn't hard to achieve a natural look with it. If you're a Sephora member definitely look into getting this as a birthday reward.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Favorite blush brand ever. I never used to like blush until I got it in a birthday gift from Sephora. The pigment is so natural and true to color, some of them look a little bright in the pan but natural when it's on your cheeks! Lasts all day so you don't have to worry about reapplying.
I have shades paaarty and sensual and they're my go to!
Heather S.
Received in my November Ipsy bag!! It’s s beautiful burnt orange 🍊Which I can use as a shadow as well!! Very pigmented!! Good for all skin types, I’m more olive toned. Matte finish!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FIVE STARS I love Tarte products. Always been a fan!
Pearl C.
Union city , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this from Sephora birthday box and I love it. I've been using it everyday for 3 months and I still haven't hit pan. The formula is so pigmented and long-lasting and it lasts throughout my entire 12 HR shift at the hospital. I only got a deluxe sample and still have tons of product left so the full size version will last you a very long time!
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is one of my daily go-to blushes. Very natural looking and give you a pretty pop of color on your cheeks. I didn't see it fade and it lasted all day! I'm pale and it looks very nice on my skintone, but looks good on darker complexions too! This is a fab line, though so if this color doesn't work for you they have deeper and brighter shades too!
Adam G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's a lovely build able blush
i got mine at sephora as a birthday gift and the color is a muted brownish pink shade that works really well with my foundation/skin tone
even the small size they gave me will definitely last me a long time, it's also matte so it doesn't leave a shimmery glare on it if you're not into over highlighting your face
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
The blushes are beautiful and pigmented! They are very firmly pressed so when you dip your brush in you really dont see that much product, but trust me! It is there! Blush is usually the first product to fade away on me and this one actually stays put! They really do have that 12 hour lasting effect! They have so many colors to choose from and i love them all! Right now i only have the shades Exposed and Seduce. Exposed is a gorgeous pinky nude. I love wearing it in the day time because it just gives you a nice flush of color but not too much. It looks very natural. Seduce is a muted rosy pink nude which is a little more noticable. I think it looks gorgeous. I like to go in with a lighter hand with this shade because it is possible to put too much but it is buildable! Exposed is one of the original shades and Seduce is from the naughty nudes collection. They are both sold at sephora and ulta. These are definetly worth the $28. I look forward to trying more shades in the near future! Ultatarte CosmeticsSephoratarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.