tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Joslyn L.
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love how Tarte formulated their blushes! I like how it is pigmented but not too pigmented. I like that I’m able to build the blush up overtime versus something that ‘bam in your face’ pigmented, and I am unable to fix it and my makeup is ruined. I love how buttery, smoothly and long-lasting they are. Whether they are in the single form or included in one of the various palettes, I think they’re worth the money.
brianna l.
These blushes have a little coverage to them which I really like because they don't mess with my foundation or concealer. They are very pigmented so I only use a tiny bit and blend them out really well. I think their color range could use a few more cool tones, some of them look cool but end up being warm once I swatch them. Other than that these are great!
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
I got this at Sephora as part of a birthday bonus and I love it! It has a subtle blush that is easy to apply and looks completely natural.  Only a couple of taps with my blush brush and I am good to go.  It is not a highlighting blush so there is not a lot of shimmer and shine to it.  That is what I like about it, so I can add my favorite highlighter later.
Baylee M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i never really used blush until i purchased this one. it's a very nice color and has good pigmentation. it's also very buildable. i don't really know what it looks like on other skin colors but i have pale skin and i think it looks good. i would for sure repurchase.
Mariajose T.
Bell Buckle , TN
It is what the name says super long wear I love the colors and the pigmentation of them! Is so easy to blend and you can build the coverage that I personal prefer in my blush. Recommended 100% if you are looking a new blush you most check this one
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I recently received a tarte blush as a free birthday gift from Sephora and I'm hooked! I love it. It has a good color, goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I don't know how much these sell for as mine was free , but I will continue to use this blush
grace s.
This blush has the perfect amount of pigment and it really does, as the name suggests, stat on for up to twelve hours. It is not blotchy and u can start out light and build it up if u want to. The ingrediants sway more towards the natural side so I'm more comfortable putting it on my skin. There are a variety of colors to go with any skin tone or makeup look. I truely believe this blush could work for anyone.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Review for: Other more...
Extremely pigmentedI I have the shade feisty that I got in a tarte collection. I tried it for the first time today and was very happy with the color, which complemented my skin very well. I accidentally used too much product the first time and had to tone it down, but that was an easy fix. It definitely lasted and I would recommend it to any blush lover!
katie j.
I received this in the shade paaarty as a Sephora birthday gift. It needs to be built up a bit, with a matte finish. This shade tends to work best for fair to medium skin, showing up more ashy on dark tones. If you have not already claimed your Sephora birthday gift this year, I would definitely pick the tarte one if you could make use of the blush!
Dominique H.
Gilbert, AZ
The pigmentation and feel of these blushes are outstanding! They're easy to blend and the product is long lasting because a little goes a long way. They have quite a few different colors available so there's a good selection for finding a color to suit you.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.