tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chiara C.
Masontown, PA
I have the exposed blush. It's a beautiful light flush of color. I have pale skin but I've seen it on olive skin as well and it looks beautiful on both!! It's has a very nice color pay off. I would definitely recommend to others. Tarte is one of the better brands I use and will continue to use!!
Melissa L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora, and its amazing! The quality is long lasting, its a 12 hour blush for a reason! It's the perfect color for me, *lighter complexion.* I definitely recommend this to anyone, and I definitely plan on buying more of these blushes in the future. There is a nice shade range, but could definitely be expanded.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a really pretty blush and it’s really long wearing. My foundation wears off before this blush will. It’s really pigmented but easy to build up to get the color you want. There’s quite a bit of product and it’ll last a long time so I do think the price is worth it since it’s such a good product that’ll last you a long time. I highly recommend.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I received this product in a promotional deal from the website. I had really high hopes for this product hoping that it would give me a great nude blush. I was very disappointed in the color pay off and felt like I needed to really swirl my brush in the product to get any sort of color off of it. I would not recommend this and will not be repurchasing.
Catherine S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is one of the best blushes for pale skin. It is pink, but with a slight undertone of beige and it is light enough to be perfect for everyday use. It blends seamlessly and stays true to its claim to last half the day without fading. It is perfect to wear during both the day and night for a beautiful, flushed look. I would definitely recommend this!
Alyssa S.
I absolutely love tarte's blush. I've been using it since it came out. I've switched between colors but never blush. It lasts a long time & I love the ones with sparkle. I highly recommend this to everyone. Thank you tarte for making amazing makeup!
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I've been using the Tarte 12-hour Blush in Exposed for years and I haven't hit pan yet. I found Exposed to be not very pink compared to the range that are available. I usually gravitate to darker shade, I'm not a very loud person with make up. I'm the rosy cheek kind of girl. I'm not saying that the other color are pretty but this color stood out to me.
emily b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
to begin this is a phenomenal product . i’m only rating it 3 stars because it’s SO PIGMENTED!!! i do blame myself the first couple of time but even when i think i’m going in light handed it’s to much for me . the product is good and does the job . for myself personal i don’t like a strong blush , so i probably did get the wrong shade as well . i’ll continue to try out new shades till i find the perfect one for me
Sara B.
I recently bought this blush at Ulta during their 21 days of beauty. I already use the Amazonian Clay Foundation and LOVE it so I was excited to use this blush. This blush is easy to put on and sits nicely on top of my foundation without mixing. I would definitely buy this product again. I own three different colors and I can't wait to buy more!
Marcela R.
Jersey city , NJ
I first try this product when I got my makeup done for my friends wedding and I instantly fell in love. I bought it last year around Christmas so it was 4 different colors with a blush brush. I don't think I paid more than 35 bucks for the whole package. I hope they make something similar for the holidays this year. I highly recommend this to anyone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.