tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
amber n.
I have the shade feisty and i use it every single day! I have very fair skin and it looks great on me. It can be sheer or very pigmented based on how much you pick up on your brush, i prefer mine sheer. It goes over foundation flawleasly and doesn't look chalky or patchy at all.
Julie R.
Got this for my birthday from Sephora, so not sure of the retail price. I like that it has a little shimmer to it without being overwhelming.  It's a nice color for summer because it goes with my bronzer and tan skin nicely.  I would recommend because it has a very nice look and blends out nicely if you accidentally overapply at first.
Lydia C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
This Blush is O.M.Gorgeous... so I'm a  light skinned latina and this blush just works well with my skin... It's very bendable bit hight pegmanted so you have to apply it with a very light hand... l would buy this as soon as my Is gone. And I would recommend it a 1000%.
Michelle E.
Sioux City
love this blush. so smooth, no fall out. easy to apply and blends very well. lovely color, not too overpowering where you look like you're doing a look from the 80's. soft subtle peachy color, looks great on every skin tone. definitely recommend.
Chiara C.
Masontown, PA
I have the exposed blush. It's a beautiful light flush of color. I have pale skin but I've seen it on olive skin as well and it looks beautiful on both!! It's has a very nice color pay off. I would definitely recommend to others. Tarte is one of the better brands I use and will continue to use!!
Kimberly E.
Nampa
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is seriously my most favorite blush of all time! There’s little to no fallout and the color is exactly as it appears in the package. I have olive-light skin tone and I look radiant with it on. I personally like just a hint of blush but you can easily go darker as this formula is so buildable. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a trusty blush!
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have so many of tarte's blushes, and they are all so beautifully made. So easy to blend, such great pigmentation, and the colors are just so pretty. They are all true to color from the pan to skin. The packaging isn't the cutest, but the product is amazing.
Aimie L.
Chico, CA
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
This blush does feel really great on your skin. I think this color is better for those with a little more pigment in their skin. It has a matte finish which allows the natural look and could be the base or top to other blushes, but would look fine by itself. It's very easy to use and the pressed powder doesn't crack easily (at least it hasn't on me yet)!
Lindsay T.
This is one of the best blushes I have ever used! It is incredibly pigmented so a little goes a long way. It blends out really well. The one reason that this blush does not get five stars from me is because it did not last as long as I would like it to. I used it with a primer and everything and it lasted maybe four hours until I needed to reapply.
Chelsea D.
Hardin
I have this in what I believe is a sample size and I am OBSESSED with this product! Tarte Cosmetics are amazinggg anyway but this blush was a total game changer no touch ups nothing it stays on all day!!! OMG I just love LOVE this product. P.S This product goes a long way so it is worth every penny and like I said a little bit goes a long way so use it and let Tarte and me know how you like it! 🤗😍💕🙌✨
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.