tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Isamar E.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush! I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora this year and always wanted to try Tarte cosmetics. This is a beautiful color and comes the pigment is amazing. You don't have to apply too much to see the peachy pink on your cheeks.
Avery H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product the color is beautiful and transfers onto my skin very nicely it stays on for a while and comes off nicely without having to rub and make your skin all red I definitely recommend this product to people who are looking for a new blush
amy r.
Although I'm not a blush girl, I've tried these blushes and they are the best!! Whether your going for something natural, or truly want a bright rosy cheek this product is for you, I've noticed it works on all complexions, and the color selection is truly amazing, and the pigment is really nice and smooth. The blush is true to color. Definitely recommend!
Kristen m.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush does what it claims and lasts all day! They are super pigmented so a little goes a long way. They also blend extremely easy and melt into the skin so effortlessly. I own 12 shades of this blush because it is that good! I find that all the shades are consistent in formula and quality. You are guaranteed to find a color that works for you!
Julie M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Beautiful blush and so incredibly long-lasting. It has a matte finish, which makes it lovely on its own or as a great base for highlighter. It's quite sheer, though, even on my extremely pale porcelain skin (luckily, it's buildable, but it may not satisfy ladies with darker skin tones). Tarte has a winning formula but could stand to expand its shade range.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have so many of tarte's blushes, and they are all so beautifully made. So easy to blend, such great pigmentation, and the colors are just so pretty. They are all true to color from the pan to skin. The packaging isn't the cutest, but the product is amazing.
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
I was never really a fan of blush until I received this in my ipsy glam bag! The formula is wonderful and the color is even better . Tarte is a dependable brand. I can happily say I've never had a disappointing product from tarte
Lydia C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
This Blush is O.M.Gorgeous... so I'm a  light skinned latina and this blush just works well with my skin... It's very bendable bit hight pegmanted so you have to apply it with a very light hand... l would buy this as soon as my Is gone. And I would recommend it a 1000%.
Julie R.
Got this for my birthday from Sephora, so not sure of the retail price. I like that it has a little shimmer to it without being overwhelming.  It's a nice color for summer because it goes with my bronzer and tan skin nicely.  I would recommend because it has a very nice look and blends out nicely if you accidentally overapply at first.
Chiara C.
Masontown, PA
I have the exposed blush. It's a beautiful light flush of color. I have pale skin but I've seen it on olive skin as well and it looks beautiful on both!! It's has a very nice color pay off. I would definitely recommend to others. Tarte is one of the better brands I use and will continue to use!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.