tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristen R.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I received a sample of this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag a few months back, and I am obsessed! This blush is easy to apply, and stays true to color all day! The shade range is great, and the product quality is high. I recommend this without reservation, and have added it as a staple in my beauty routine!
Christine T.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I absolutely love this blush! I bought this product online and was not sure how it was going to turn out pigment wise. The color looks great and definitely adds a pop of color unlike some of the other blushes I’ve used in the past. It stays on great too! Would definitely recommend this.
Aby L.
Oregon
I received this blush in an Ipsy bag and I was impressed! I think Tarte has really stepped up their game recently and this blush definitely reflects that. I would say this is a buildable blush. When I use an angled brush, I really have to press down to get the blush onto the brush. If you are looking for a more noticeable blush look, it may be worth using some sort of sponge or breaking up the blush a little bit. I really like this color though and overall I think it is a high quality and pretty blush. I definitely think it is an asset to your makeup collection and I would recommend it!
Jillian D.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush line is practically famous, the colors are all really beautiful colors and tones and the long-lasting benefits aren't to be underestimated. I also agree that a little goes a long way, but I REALLY mean it. When I first began to use this product I heard "a little goes a long way," and thought "pffffft yeah right, that's what everyone says," and oh boy did I learn. Yes, everyone does say that, but this time it's for real.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday reward from Sephora. I absolutely love this blush. The packaging is cute, and the blush applies and blends beautifully. I also really like that there is a vast shade range for different skin tones. I highly recommend this blush, it’s my personal favorite!
Megan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush is really nice and soft on the skin. It's not very pigmented, but I prefer it that way so I can build my color and define certain areas. The color I received matched my skin tone well and I feel that the amount of product in the package was fair.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I absolutely love the color of this blush. It is perfect for the spring and summer. The peachy look is in. It gives your skin that beautiful sun kiss look which is so in trend right now! You don't need to use a lot of product. Depending on the type of brush you use thats the amount of product you will apply.
Yonna A.
Fairfax
This product gives you a very matte finish. It’s best for olive skin, but any skin color can work with this blush. It lasts for a very long time and looks very natural on the skin allowing you to use this product on a daily basis. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is perfect for when you need to travel/ go out.
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so amazing. It blends out so evenly and melts into my makeup so well. All of the colors swatch so pretty but this one looks good on my very tan summer skin and my VERY pale winter self. It’s so much product so it takes forever to get through so it is so worth the price.
Jillian E.
Glenpool, OK
I really love this blush. It is very smooth and beautiful! It has amazing color and isn't like some of those other blushes that he struggle to get enough pigment, or others that no matter how lightly you go, you end up with way too much color on your face. They're also in a great size, blushes and something that I need a huge pan for, you only need to use a little bit of this stuff and it will last you forever. They're super cute in their little compacts, have a great shade range, and perform great on the face! Couldn't ask for more.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.