tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
MAGLE S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love his product but I wish it was a tad more pigmented. However it is definitely buildable and I especially love the shade Exposed Nude for paler skin tones. Since I am pale, it's hard for me to use blushes without looking like a clown. But this color is discreet enough to add just the right amount and shade of color into my cheeks for that beautiful natural glow.
Darlene C.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these blushes. They last all day and their very pigmented. I would recommend a stipple brush if you don't want to look like a clown. They don't break my skin out either. Pricing is average for a product like this. It's my second favorite blah brand. And I've tried allot of blushes.
Monique S.
Saint Paul
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Not the best on dark skin tones. I have to use my nails to kind of scrape up product to put on ghee brush so it shows on me. I'm not sure of the 12 hr claim but its very matte so i get that claim. It can be a bit splotchy so a nice brush and major blending will make this work on my dark skin.  I'm not interested in these and wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Other more...
I have a few of these blushes... and by a few, I mean a lot. And I love them. They are always my go to blush to reach for. Color pay off is EVERYTHING. It has one of the best lasting powers over any blush I use. I have I preferably love to purchase in PALETTES, so I can get more for my money, however, they are average price for a blush.... I have singles as well.
g l.
I love this blush! I own three different shades for when I'm trying to achieve different looks and for different seasons. It stays on really well and has great options for matte or sparkly colors. Doesn't make me break out which some blushes used to along my check bone. I'm in love with all tarte products and this one is definitely a staple in my daily makeup routine
hali a.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This color is so beautiful! It complements the skin beautifully! It’s very pigmented so use very little. I wore this blush over 12 hours and it stayed on my skin. It’s a very pretty color too. There’s not much of a shimmer which I love and I LOVE the packaging!
Katie P.
mentor, oh
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as my birthday gift at Sephora. It was my first time trying the Amazonian clay blushes, and I was underwhelmed. It was almost too pigmented, I like to build up my blushes but this one packs a punch without much product on the brush and pulled really patchy on me. I'm not sure if the full size formula is different, but I would not recommend this shade.
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have mature skin, normal skin type.  I love this blush, pigment is great and this color, paaarty, is universal and goes with any look I create.  I don't feel the need to have multiple colors of blush to choose from anymore. It lasts a long time, just as the name eludes to (although I have not tried it for a full 12 hours)  I will repurchase and highly recommend.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
This beautiful color is so bright and will make your cheeks look freshly flushed for any day time spring look. I am so in awe by the wear time of this blush and love how easy it is to build. I also like that the color does not go on patchy and blends seamlessly into my bronzer and contour. This lightly dabbed on on "natural" days will give you the perfect radiance.
Nellie A.
Best blushes in the world! I have been a huge fan of these blushes for over 5 years now. They are so beautiful, pigmented and have beautiful shades of pinks, corals and rose. I have sensitive skin and I have tried other brands that make me break out all over my cheeks but it does not happen with tarte. If you ever stop in to sephora during the holiday season make sure to pick up a blush palette, their such a great value.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.