tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush looks every natural and goes perfectly witch my skin tone and desired look. I like that they have various colors and tones for different make up styles. But I especially love that a little goes a long way. I have gone through my highlighter twice already but still have the same blusha md can not see the pan yet. It is amazing. And totally makes my look
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This blush is very pigmented, very buildable. The color is amazing. My skin tone is beige. It did last all day. I actually got this produ t from Sephora for my Birthday. I will now always purchase this Tarts blush. Thanks Sephora for helping me find a perfect blush.
Courtney W.
McArthur
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This tarte blush is my absolute favorite blush of all time. It is so pretty. And gives you a natural hint of color on your cheeks. It doesn’t become too much too fast. It blends great! And goes with every look you do. It does last a long time. And doesn’t get patchy. This blush also makes a great eyeshadow! They have a great color selection for for all skin tones!
Rebecca V.
Yes I do believe these are the best blushes available! I have several shades and love them all. These are the most blendable blushes that I've ever tried. I am extremely fair-skinned and use a light hand when applying but I can always get a smooth application as long as I use a light hand. I tend to add a layer blend and then another layer blend until I get the perfect look.
Abrianna P.
I used to just skip over blush until a friend got me this blush as a gift. I’m never going back!! It’s natural looking and can be built up plus it blends into the skin like a dream! Definitely a 10/10 blush
Victoria J.
Big Wells, TX
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I love this blush it's my favorite , great pigment .. lasts all day for me and looks very naturally beautiful , I would recommend this blush to every one , so easy to blend !! Best of all lasts very long which is great for the price !!
Kelley S.
Poway
Fairy Flush is delicate looking and just lovely on my very fair skin.  It is somewhat like Exposed blush with a bit of soft rose to it.   I have worn it with a nude, natural makeup look and also with a more dramatic face and it creates a gorgeous flush to the cheeks.  Packaging is beautiful.  Am glad I added it to my makeup collection.
Catherine S.
Raleigh, NC
This blush stays on all day! Not only does it last throughout the day but the compact itself lasts me a year, as that being the only blush I use.  It is a pigmented blush, but with that being said, you can go in with a light hand if you want, or you can pack it on. the best high end blush on the market. Looking for a drugstore dupe, try the milani blush!
Erica J.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this full sized from my last #sephoraplay box. I wasnt sure about it because it looked muted but damn this is awesome. This is #pigmented, #blends well. Super pretty peach coral color. Nice for every day. It has become my daily blush. Very #natural look. Would purchase it myself.
Delaney B.
Jb Andrews, MD
I LOVE this blush!!!

I received this blush in my birthday gift from sephora. I was so excited because I'm a sucker for a great blush!

When I reach for blush, I love going for a more warm brown color rather than pinky tones. This shade is the perfect blend of both in my opinion.

It blends so beautifully on the face and lasts the full 12 hours, which is amazing for my oily skin. This product is my absolute favorite blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.