tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This stuff is great, I thought that it might be too drying but it’s not. It lasts all day, a little goes a long way because the pigmentation is insane. The price is higher for a blush but it’s worth it, blends really well. Love it, would recommend to anybody.
Anaya H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my go blushes. It has a great formula and is pretty pigmented but is still safe for the heavy handed. I have more of a tan skin tone and it shows up well on me so it is nice for most skin tones. It blends easily and lasts all day long a little goes a long way. This is definitely a product I would purchase again and I definitely recommend for others.
Katie P.
mentor, oh
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as my birthday gift at Sephora. It was my first time trying the Amazonian clay blushes, and I was underwhelmed. It was almost too pigmented, I like to build up my blushes but this one packs a punch without much product on the brush and pulled really patchy on me. I'm not sure if the full size formula is different, but I would not recommend this shade.
Aaron K.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I hate this blush, HATE! There is so much fall out when put my brush into the product. I've used the same blush brush forever, e.l.f to MAC, and I've never EVER had a product that gave me so much fall out. It goes on pretty nicely, but I can just NOT. Whenever I'm done with my makeup and I use this product, I literally have to clean my counter because of the fall out.
Ari F.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have never been a blush kind of girl, but this product changed that so quickly! I got a travel size of this blush and one of their liquid lipsticks in the same color. Tried them both on, and such a beautiful nude! Took both of them to Europe with me on a month trip, used them almost every day for a perfect monochrome look--even used the blush as eyeshadow some days!
Emily D.
Draper, UT
I am actually not crazed about this product like I am many of the other Tarte Products. The colors are pretty, but I find them them to be very sheer when applied to the face, and they are hard to build up. I don’t find them to last for a full 12 hours either.
g l.
I love this blush! I own three different shades for when I'm trying to achieve different looks and for different seasons. It stays on really well and has great options for matte or sparkly colors. Doesn't make me break out which some blushes used to along my check bone. I'm in love with all tarte products and this one is definitely a staple in my daily makeup routine
Laura W.
Sparta, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
BEST. MATTE. BLUSH. EVER. Tarte really kills it with any powder product. I have purchased at least four of their amazonian clay blushes, and will always go back for more. It blends so smoothly into nothing, and this is a blush that is REALLY hard to screw up, because of how diffused it looks on the cheeks.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Other more...
I tried some of these on in store, and they just didn't really appeal to me? I know everyone seems to love them but I don't understand the hype. There's so many more long lasting blushes that are so much more pigmented and have a better shade range than these, I wish they would change out the formula better and then maybe i'd be able to try these again and like them more.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
This beautiful color is so bright and will make your cheeks look freshly flushed for any day time spring look. I am so in awe by the wear time of this blush and love how easy it is to build. I also like that the color does not go on patchy and blends seamlessly into my bronzer and contour. This lightly dabbed on on "natural" days will give you the perfect radiance.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.