tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Genesis G.
Humble , TX
I honestly hate blush but the I started using tarte blushes and now I can't live with out it it's so good and pigmented and long lasting and it don't leave you looking patchy or to red I recommend anyone who don't like blush to try tarte and you will fall inlove
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have to say that I don’t like blush. However, this blush is an exception. Even though it is pigmented it still looks natural and diffused when applied lightly. Also this color is the perfect peach, pink, nude. I have found that even when all my other makeup wears off this blush looks like I just put it on. It’s definitely worth the price. Even the mini sizes last forever.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this for my birthday and I absolutely loved it just because it actually very pigmented  and I like it better very easy to blend it this I highly recommend well my skin tone is tan and it goes on very nicely I will definitely go buy it again once I'm out.
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
So overall, the quality of this blush is fantastic. It is smooth and lasts all day. The reason I am only giving it 3 stars is because they are too pigmented! Even with the lightest hand i apply too much color. I have fair skin so someone with a darker skin tone would benefit from this type of blush. But for me, I never reach for it because it is difficult to work with.
Samantha C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have 4 Tarte blushes in the shades Dollface, Exposed, Natural Beauty, and Achiote. I love these shades, they're very pigmented, except for Exposed. I like Exposed, but it barely shows up on my skin. Since these blushes are so pricey, I want them to show up. All of the other blushes are fantastic, I would skip Exposed though. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
BreAnne H.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Sensual is the perfect nude blush. I like that these are pigmented but also buildable so you don't accidentally put on way too much. These say that they last 12 hours but I have yet to have a blush last that long on me. This is a product that I wouldn't mind carrying with me and reapplying because it's so smooth and goes on quite well. Great blush, I want to buy more colors.
Kaitlynn D.
Beautiful buildable pigmentation, which I prefer as it makes it easier to use. Love the colors and the formula. It's a dryer powder which makes application easy but sits well on the skin without looking powdery. Shows up well on my fair skin, but not "too much" where I look like a clown. The range is great with matte and shimmer shades and the packaging is very sturdy.
Briana S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I wouldn't say these last 12 hours, but they do last a long time! I have a few and recently received Paaarty as a Sephora Beauty Inside bday gift. The formula is easy to apply and the color is a beautiful neutral shade that pairs well with many looks. I love the sleek packaging and how it matches the blush color. This makes it easy to find if you have a few shades.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I have this in the shade frisky which is a super fun brighter pink color. This have really great color payoff while still being buildable. It's a perfect summer product as it is really longwear and can stand up to heat and water. It's not an everyday product for me, just because of the color I bought. But really fun and good product.
Darlene C.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these blushes. They last all day and their very pigmented. I would recommend a stipple brush if you don't want to look like a clown. They don't break my skin out either. Pricing is average for a product like this. It's my second favorite blah brand. And I've tried allot of blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.