tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I have so many Tarte blushes..the sheer amount of colors us in itself addicting but then there's the pigment payoff, the formula is silky and melts into my skin. They don't have an almost cult-like following for nothing. They're worth it, hands down. And so collectible! Add a Tarte magnetic palette to keep them all together beautifully! tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette
Vanessa M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My god this blush is so pigmented and silky too! I love all of tarte's cruelty free products. It's best for fair to medium skin toned people. It's a beautiful pinkish mauve blush. I would def buy the bigger sized pan.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
Love the softness and creaminess of this brush. Super easy to apply and blend. I only have a few of the matte shades and love them. There is a very good color payoff. I have not tried the shimmery shades, but the mattes are awesome! I'll definitely purchase a few more.
Estee H.
These are amazing blushes. I have exposed and blushing bride. These last all day even on my combination skin and look great. The colors are beuatiful and flattering. I'm pretty sure there's a shade for everyone. They aren't cheap but j love them so it's worth it. I recently got blushing bride during a 21 days of ulta event so sometimes they're on sale and I would recommend stocking up then
Libby H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora and I'm really happy with it. It is a pigmented matte blush in a more natural blush color than it is pink. It does last all day and I wish that Sephora sold it normally so I could get more of it after my sample is done.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got this blush as a gift and I was pretty pleased with it. I have pale skin so as you can imagine it can be hard to find a good blush that doesn’t look like clown makeup on me and I thought this would be a tad too dark at first but it really wasn’t. It went in smooth and it was more pale than what it looks in the compact. I switch up a lot between blushes but when I do use this one it never disappoints :)
Marissa S.
I CANNOT USE UP THIS BLUSH! Believe me, I have tried! During the summer last year I got a sample sized one and used it every day and I barely got rid of the pressed pattern on top. So, naturally, I bought another in a different shade for the winter. They are fantastic!
Janisa Q.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
Is there formula different from the travel size to the full size? It has to be because I got the travel size in a few colors just to try it out to see if it was worth and they suck. It’s like I’ve hit hard pan every time I try to use this. I have Milani blushes that preform amazing and are a ton cheaper than these. I was so disappointed and don’t understand the hype. I think Tarte may be a little over hyped in general.
Mari B.
Waco, TX
This is my favorite blush. I love tarte and this blush is my go to blush. It is a little expensive but it lasts all day and blends super well. I have used this brand of blush for a year now and this is still my go to. I love it so much and would recommend to everyone!
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush that I received in my Sephora birthday gift! It is a beautiful shade that goes well with my skin tone. It is pigmented, but not overpowering. It can be built up and the finish is gorgeous. I will be buying more of these blushes! I would love to see these in a palette!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.