tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rachel O.
Peninsula, OH
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is my second of this blush. I also have it in Party. I seriously love it. The pigment is strong but it blends well. The wear is truly long lasting as well. I will continue to buy this blush and love the range of shades. It’s nice to have multiple options that all wear well with my skin tone. The compact size could be bigger but it will last a long time because you don’t need much.
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is great! Stays on all day, very pigmented, and buildable. I don’t need too much to achieve my look so it lasts a while too. It is super blend-able. I would buy a million times over. There are several colors, also, which are perfect for any skin color and type.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
I was actually very surprised by this Blush. Didn't expect to like it to be honest. I got it as a free birthday gift from sephora with my beauty card. Turns out, it became my everyday Blush. The color is perfect with my skin tone (I got it in paaaaarty) and it seems as though i can never put on too much even though it's extremely pigmented. Definitely a constant restock from now on.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are very long lasting and has a great creamy soft formula. My favorite shade is captivating. It brings a lot of life in the face for fair skin. It's very compact, the price is fair and it's so soft on the skin, you cannot even tell you are wearing it. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Sarah W.
Review for: Other more...
The color I have is feisty. I absolutely love tarte! First of all the packing is beautiful and easy to carry around with you or for travel. Nothing will easily break or ruin. The color is fantastic and adds a perfect pop of color to your look. It’s lasted me a long time and still going strong and I never have to worry about it fading or falling off. This stuff is worth every penny!
Kelsi B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
It looked more like a bronzer blush but looked very pink on my face. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting more brown undertones but it is a blush afterall so I suppose the problem may have been with my expectations. It stayed put and was well pigmented but it’s a little pricy. I have used other bronzers and blushes that have been of similar quality for less than $30.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very satisfied with my purchase. Tarte makes some of the best products out in the market. This Amazonian clay blush is a very good product. It gives you amazing results that last most of the day . I am light skin and it gives me the perfect glow . Definitely worth the price.
lourdes g.
I normally only use Mac blushes but wanted to explore on other brands n see how comfortable I would get but specially how I felt when using them I recently bought this blush on the color paaarty n let me tell u that it's very cute, I love to wear it when I'm on a mood of natural makeup n this just does the work and when they say a lil goes along way...they mean it 😄
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
Review for: Other more...
I’m totally in love goes on pretty well on my cheeks give me that extra pop without over exaggerating it last quite sometime and definitely on the matte side which I prefer rather than shimmer.. If your looking for a matte blush go to your local Sephora or Ulta and try them out since they have a variety of color you’ll figure out better which ones stands out better with you skin tone
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
Seduce is a nice neutral color for medium complexion. I dont know that it will be a good color on darker compleions because it barely shows up o me. you must be careful when building though because it is builable and before you know it it will be too dark. THE COLOR LASTS ALL DAY!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.