tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rachel T.
I'm adding my name to the chorus of people raving about the Tarte Blush. Despite the bright colors, it goes on soft and looks very much like the natural color of my cheeks blushing. I don't know if it lasts 12-hours, but it does last longer than other brands blush. Plus it's more natural than most cosmetics.--always a plus. I just bought the holiday blush pallet to add to my collection.
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
My absolute favorite blush! Not only is it vegan, super plus! It makes me look naturally flushed without so much sparkle, especially because I like a more matte-dewy natural look! I will continue buying this product time and time again and tell all of my girlfriends! Love!!
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This blush definitely doesn't last 16 hours. I love this color though and it is the perfect mix between obvious and subtle - it's just right. The only thing I don't like about it besides it not lasting as long as it says, is that it very matte. There isn't any shimmer or luminosity within the pigment at all. I prefer a little glow in my blush.
There is a great selection of colors for this product !
Ortencia M.
Conroe, TX
I love this blush so much, but the only thing that annoys me is the shimmer in it. It's just not my thing, I prefer bronzers with shimmer. Also the price will draw you back a bit, but if that's not one of your concers; go for it. Other than those two things it's a great product. It has awesome pigmentation beautiful shades and a beautiful shimmery glow, if you're into that sort of thing.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush has the perfect pigmentation. They are true to color and actually hold for 12 hours. I am not a huge blush fan, but I am constantly reaching for this product. You can easily build and blend out the blush. It retails for $28, which is a good deal for 5.6 grams of product.
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
Review for: Other more...
I’m totally in love goes on pretty well on my cheeks give me that extra pop without over exaggerating it last quite sometime and definitely on the matte side which I prefer rather than shimmer.. If your looking for a matte blush go to your local Sephora or Ulta and try them out since they have a variety of color you’ll figure out better which ones stands out better with you skin tone
Ana J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The first time I got this blush was in April for my birthday gift from sephora. I was in between the tarte lip and cheek kit and something else, and I'm so glad I chose tarte because I've loved it ever since! I have tan skin and this blush looks super natural. It's the perfect shade!
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are very long lasting and has a great creamy soft formula. My favorite shade is captivating. It brings a lot of life in the face for fair skin. It's very compact, the price is fair and it's so soft on the skin, you cannot even tell you are wearing it. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is great! Stays on all day, very pigmented, and buildable. I don’t need too much to achieve my look so it lasts a while too. It is super blend-able. I would buy a million times over. There are several colors, also, which are perfect for any skin color and type.
Kaitlyn S.
Huntsville, AL
Tarte blushes are seriously my favorite! They are so pigmented, so a little goes a very long way. Which makes them last for forever. I've had the singles, the deluxe sample size, and the palettes, and can happily say the formula doesn't change. Tarte is such a great brand.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.