tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emily M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is definitely nicer than most, but I would not say they are my favorite formula. They are not extremely pigmented, but I like that in a blush since it makes it more difficult to go overboard. The shade Exposed is a beautiful nude-pink, and it looks very natural on my cheeks. My only problem with these blushes is that, depending on the density of the brush used, they can apply a little patchy and be difficult to blend out.
Rachel T.
I'm adding my name to the chorus of people raving about the Tarte Blush. Despite the bright colors, it goes on soft and looks very much like the natural color of my cheeks blushing. I don't know if it lasts 12-hours, but it does last longer than other brands blush. Plus it's more natural than most cosmetics.--always a plus. I just bought the holiday blush pallet to add to my collection.
Kalli M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It’s very pigmented! Long lasting as well. I took a star off because I hit pan so easily that it made me sad. This is a good shade for all skin tones. I’ve worn it when I’m pale or when I’ve had a good spray tan or two. I don’t think I’ll buy this exact color again, because I like to experiment with new products too often but I would love to buy another Tarte blush in the future.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This blush definitely doesn't last 16 hours. I love this color though and it is the perfect mix between obvious and subtle - it's just right. The only thing I don't like about it besides it not lasting as long as it says, is that it very matte. There isn't any shimmer or luminosity within the pigment at all. I prefer a little glow in my blush.
There is a great selection of colors for this product !
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I am not a huge fan of this blush.  I have the color amused and it looked amazing in the compact, however it is way too bright.  The color is bright pink and very pigmented.  It made me look like a clown.  I would not recommend this since I have not had a real opportunity to try a color that does not make me look like a clown. Also it is a little pricey.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a beautiful blush! It is not the first Tarte blush I have used. They are always really nice with perfect color payoff. The other major plus is that Tarte blushes seem to last forever, which is always nice! The Paaarty shade is a matte, non-shimmery shade. I usually go for a shimmery blush, so I actually surprise myself with how much I love this. It is a really beautiful color on my medium light skin. I have dark brown hair. A little goes a long way, so I can see this shade lasting even longer than my last Tarte blush!
Ellie G.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my every day natural looking blush. I use it in combination with my tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15 and their formulas work great together. The Exposed color gives a sun kissed glow rather than a true 'blush' color which I love and I use another color when I'm looking for a pop of color. I wear this color with little makeup and love the way it stays
samantha c.
Joplin, MO
One of my favorite blushes. I have received a sample of this blush from Sephora boxes/birthday gifts. Before I was never a blush person but this formula gives you a little color without being too much. It is buildable for a more dramatic look. I will never use another blush.
Kelsi B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
It looked more like a bronzer blush but looked very pink on my face. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting more brown undertones but it is a blush afterall so I suppose the problem may have been with my expectations. It stayed put and was well pigmented but it’s a little pricy. I have used other bronzers and blushes that have been of similar quality for less than $30.
Ana J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The first time I got this blush was in April for my birthday gift from sephora. I was in between the tarte lip and cheek kit and something else, and I'm so glad I chose tarte because I've loved it ever since! I have tan skin and this blush looks super natural. It's the perfect shade!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.