tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Erin W.
Forked River, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is such a pretty blush. The color is really natural and gives a really nice flush to the skin. I love how it’s just the right amount of pink and isn’t too overwhelming. There is a bit of fall out but as long as you tap the brush you’re good to go.
damaris Arge p.
Fort worth, TX
I love this blush! I was looking for a blush that didn't clash with a red lipstick and I read a lot of reviews saying exposed was a good color for any skin tones. I was hesitant on the price but I bought it anyway and I couldn't be happier. It lasts all day long and is a very beautiful color. Also comma a little goes a long way. I've used it every day for a month and the powder looks like it hasn't been used.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
This blush is so pretty, and EXTREMELY pigmented. You only need a tiny bit so it's going to last a really long time! It really compliments the face and makes the contour look even prettier. I would definitely buy this product again, and I would recommend it to my friends as well!
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This blush was one of my first high end blushes that I purchased, when I first searched it on my hand I didn’t really see much pigment but I like that in a blush! But when you apply it with a brush it looks so much prettier, this blush lasts for hours and I never seem to hit pan. I’ve been using the same one for 3 years and it looks like I’ve barley used it! I love these blushes and I highly recommend them!
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA
i have 3 different shades of this amazonian clay blush! i'm not much of a make up wearer but sometimes when i feel that i need some color in my face, i'll reach out to these blushes to make me look more awake and refreshed. great color output. staying power depends on where i use a primer or tinted moisturizer/bb cream under it, but i actually like the effect of disappearing as the day goes by if i'm using it for a subtle, glowing effect.
Theodora C.
Beaverton, OR
I'm more giving this four stars rather than five because the color is a little weird on my skin. But! It swatches really well, and goes on nicely. It isn't chalky which is nice since blushes I've used tend to be on the drier side. At first I wasn't blown away by the color pigment, but it is buildable and as someone that doesn't like to commit to a blush right away, buildable is exactly what I want in a blush.
Jennifer V.
I have the shade blissful. Although this blush is not very pigmented, I think it's perfect for people who have a heavy hand and go over board with their blush. I like that this blush is very easy to blend and does not look patchy. I wish it was a teeny bit more pigmented though. I feel like I have to swirl my blush brush around the pan a few times just to get enough product to show on my skin. And I have pretty fair skin.
Larissa A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Talk about Pretty in Pink! I've used this about 5x and every time I've been satisfied. The pigment is great, it's true to its color. I'd say it last all day. It comes in a cute compact, although it's a little small. I love it.
Kayla W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a sample of this blush in my July Sephora Play box in the shade paaarty. I was excited to see this in my box because I love Tarte products. I love the sample size for me because it takes forever for me to go through a blush. This blush has a matte finish. The blush definitely has great staying power. It lasts a really long time on the cheeks. I am interested in trying more of the colors sometime in the future!
Ana R.
Wasco, CA
The tarte Amazonian clay 12-Hr blush is amazing! I have the shade "captivating" and it's the perfect spring/summer blush for me! It is pigmented, build-able and easy to blend. If you are going to be purchasing, I suggest you look for a sale or offer code for a discount as they are a bit pricey. But well worth it an they do last a loooong time
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.