tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Really does last through a 12 hour nursing shift! A little goes a long way since the pigmentation is so deep but easily blended to a beautiful finish. Long lasting and a fair price for what you really get- I would buy again!
Jules L.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got a set of 4 of these for my birthday and got a 5th one as a free sample. Overall, they showed up very well on my skintone, but I feel like Captivating was a little too orange for somebody who likes a more natural look. The set of 4 also came with a brush, but it is too thin and does not apply the blush at all. When I tried the brush on other products, it simply didn't work. I am happy with the blushes, but I would advise that you have another brush you can apply with.
Katherine C.
I love these blushes! They are super pigmented and definitely last longer on the skin than any other blushes I've tried. The wide color range would make it easy for anyone to find a shade they loved. Seduce is my go to shade as it's super natural looking with my skin tone! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to blush and I have two of them! One is always at home in my makeup drawer and the other is in my purse. You only have to use a little bit of it to give your cheeks some life and color. I wear this product when I work/workout in the gym so this product stays on pretty well!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This color is so flattering on so many skin tones. The pigmentation is great and the wear really does live up to its 12 hour claim. You can wear it sheer or build it to your desired intensity. I have a few blushes from Tarte and love them so much.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am LOVING this blush. I got a sample size for my birthday from Sephora and I cannot stop using it. The formula is so smooth and very pigmented. I cannot get over how well it goes on the skin and stays! I love that it does not give me a streaky blush look (you know, we've all been there.) I am loving the color paaartty and I cannot wait to try more. It just adds the perfect color to complete the face!
Sandra M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Perfect natural looking blush! I got this complimentary sample from Sephora for my birthday gift along with a liquid lipstick by Tarte. I haven't stopped using this blush ever since! Will definitely repurchase it once I finish it. I use it with a MAC stippling brush, and get the most natural barely-there gorgeous color!
Alidia D.
Hummelstown, PA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Now I LOOOOVE my blushes! I love roses checks so just love blush so much! So i had to try the tarte blush! The prince is kinda high in my opinion. But it is so worth it! It’s so beautiful on the skin. Matte! Buildable! Ugh!😍
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Targé has some really nice face products. This blush is probably my favorite. It's easy to pick up, apply and blend seamlessly for a natural look. It's also easy to pile on and make it more dramatic. I like the natural ingredients, i don't know if the clay does much, but it doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't look too matte. The shadeis really flattering on me. It's a daily staple, so itcomes Highly recommended.
Nooria S.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I recieved this blush as a birthday gift, and I was definitely surprised. It applies to my face well, and it's color is simply beautiful. It's very pigmented and buildable. Although it is small, at least the one I had got, it was very nice. I would totally buy this with my own money.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.