tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Erin W.
Forked River, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is such a pretty blush. The color is really natural and gives a really nice flush to the skin. I love how it’s just the right amount of pink and isn’t too overwhelming. There is a bit of fall out but as long as you tap the brush you’re good to go.
damaris Arge p.
Fort worth, TX
I love this blush! I was looking for a blush that didn't clash with a red lipstick and I read a lot of reviews saying exposed was a good color for any skin tones. I was hesitant on the price but I bought it anyway and I couldn't be happier. It lasts all day long and is a very beautiful color. Also comma a little goes a long way. I've used it every day for a month and the powder looks like it hasn't been used.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA
i have 3 different shades of this amazonian clay blush! i'm not much of a make up wearer but sometimes when i feel that i need some color in my face, i'll reach out to these blushes to make me look more awake and refreshed. great color output. staying power depends on where i use a primer or tinted moisturizer/bb cream under it, but i actually like the effect of disappearing as the day goes by if i'm using it for a subtle, glowing effect.
Jennifer V.
I have the shade blissful. Although this blush is not very pigmented, I think it's perfect for people who have a heavy hand and go over board with their blush. I like that this blush is very easy to blend and does not look patchy. I wish it was a teeny bit more pigmented though. I feel like I have to swirl my blush brush around the pan a few times just to get enough product to show on my skin. And I have pretty fair skin.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
This blush is so pretty, and EXTREMELY pigmented. You only need a tiny bit so it's going to last a really long time! It really compliments the face and makes the contour look even prettier. I would definitely buy this product again, and I would recommend it to my friends as well!
Kayla W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a sample of this blush in my July Sephora Play box in the shade paaarty. I was excited to see this in my box because I love Tarte products. I love the sample size for me because it takes forever for me to go through a blush. This blush has a matte finish. The blush definitely has great staying power. It lasts a really long time on the cheeks. I am interested in trying more of the colors sometime in the future!
Ana R.
Wasco, CA
The tarte Amazonian clay 12-Hr blush is amazing! I have the shade "captivating" and it's the perfect spring/summer blush for me! It is pigmented, build-able and easy to blend. If you are going to be purchasing, I suggest you look for a sale or offer code for a discount as they are a bit pricey. But well worth it an they do last a loooong time
Larissa A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Talk about Pretty in Pink! I've used this about 5x and every time I've been satisfied. The pigment is great, it's true to its color. I'd say it last all day. It comes in a cute compact, although it's a little small. I love it.
raquel m.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own about eight Tarte blushes so far, and I LOVE them all. They are the best blush i have ever owned and they are worth every penny.  They last so long on the skin and although finger swatches suck, once applied with a blush brush, they are highly pigmented and a little goes a long way.  I can visbly see how amazing my skin looks where its applied they are incredible, MUST buy.

Lauren I.
Bensenville, IL
Really lasts 12 hours! I wear this onstage when I know I'm going to be sweating. It's easily buildable to a bright pink flush, but for everyday I keep it pale and pretty, and use a light touch. It's so flattering on a light skin tone. I would absolutely recommend it to others, especially those with textured skin, as I find that this doesn't call attention to skin texture as much as a shimmerier blush does.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.