tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Madison R.
Oveido
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have always loved taste products and decided to give this blush a try. I bought one and decided on a coral peachy color and went from there. I absolutely loved this blush! I'm a red head and have a lot of redness in my face and was worried about how this blush would look but it was very natural on me. You really couldn't even tell it was makeup. Since buying my first I have bought two more and they are my go-to blushes.
Seira R.
Love these blushes so very much don't enhance the texture on my skin last all day and come in so so so many shades! I am extremely pale and its hard to find things that don't make me look clownish but with these you can pick up a little and go a subtle and a lot and be dramatic, plus so easy to BLEND!
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Other more...
About 80% of my blushes are this formula, and once you use it, it's easy to see why. The Amazonian Clay blush line comes in a wide range of beautiful colors, which all have just the right amount of pigment; enough that it shows up, but not so much that you're assaulting your face with blush every time you put them on. I've had two pans for almost two full years now and I've barely put a dent in them. Well worth the money.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my birthday gift set from Sephora and I love it ... it blends so effortlessly on the skin and gives the perfect amount of blushed and flushed pigment ! It's a luxurious formula that keeps me lightly flustered and cute with color at all times and I love it ! I can't wait to buy the full size !
Illiana V.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I got 2 of these when they were 50% off at Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty and I only regret not getting more!! They are so natural looking, blendable, perfect for every day, and the color selection is awesome. I would definitely pay full price. If you don't want to but still want to try them, Sephora does have them in a bunch of smaller tester packs with other Tarte goodies, which are all incredible products. You won't be disappointed.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
So pigmented and king lasting. Usually blushes don't last all day on me but this did. The shades are beautiful and apply smooth. I'm not a big fan of how pigmented they are because I love a less pigmented blush that I can build on, but I do really like these. I just have to be careful not to get a lot of product in the brush, but even if I do they blend out really nicely and can be easily fixed if you've applied too much.
Julie N.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush from my little birthday pack at Sephora and let me tell you, I love it! The color is gorgeous, although it is too close of a shade to my bronzer so sometimes it doesn't show up.
The design on the blush is cute and it hasn't even blended over after multiple uses. The blush stays on for a long time and is a nice mauve tone.
After I run out, I definitely would buy another one!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a little travel size version of the blush Paaarty, and it is now my favorite. I could never understand before why someone would pay almost $30 for a blush but now I am hooked. These blushes are SO buttery and smooth. They give the perfect flush for the cheeks without being so pigmented you'll look like a clown when wearing them. I honestly can say these are now my favorite blushes and I can't wait to get more colors!
Rachel D.
Rochester
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is a beautiful blush. The color is so strong a little goes a LONG way. Hence the 4 stars instead of 5. I have to be careful to only use a tiny amount otherwise I look like a clown. I love the color and how long it lasts. It’s blendable with some extra work. Overall I’m still very impressed.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this blush!! It really last all day and it’s buildable which I love because you don’t apply to much and look like a clown on your first try. The color works so good with my skin tone and and blends with my makeup wonderfully. I got mine in a Ipsy bag and said I’d purchase another. Def gives a natural look witch is amazing
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.