tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love anything Tarte! One of my favorite brands to date. It does have a bit of shimmer but not too overwhelming. Perfect peachy shade. Nice packaging and great for my medium skin tone.
Destiny W.
West Jefferson
Review for: Other more...
This is currently my favorite blush. I got in in an Ipsy bag in the shade feisty. It has a nice pigment and lasts a long time! I use it often and I still have a lot left! It’s buildable so you can get it as pigmented as you want. :)
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I absolutely love the Amazonian Clay blushes. There is so creamy and limited with your client to your skin and they do not look fat. You do have to go in with the white hand sometimes just to make sure that the color pay off is it too strong but that doesn’t bother me at all I highly recommend
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
I LOVE THIS PACKAGING. IT'S INSANELY GORGEOUS. That's the only reason why I bought it. I am still testing it out but so far I love it. It's not intense and it's a really pretty color. I don't think I'll ever get through it so I don't need to repurchase!
Adriana R.
Pendleton, OR
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in fiesty and a little goes a long way.  It blends very well with my dark skin tone and is very long lasting. I would like it more if it had just a little sparkle in it, but that's the only downside. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very neutral blush.
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Ok, so I absolutely LOVE this blush!! They have multiple colors to choose from and they all work great. It’s easy to apply, and lasts for quite a while. I’ve had mine for a good 6 months now and haven’t replaced it. (And I use it almost everyday) Definitely recommend this blush! It’s my go-to.
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
These blushes are really pretty and I love that they're not overly pigmented so that I don't end up with clown face. I gave this four stars because I do think these are priced a bit too high. I can get beautiful blushes at the drugstore, but I do love these when they're on sale or in a set.
Samantha H.
Mobile
This is such a pretty blush! It gives the right amount of color and is buildable I just don’t know if it would show on darker skin tones. I’m a medium skin tone and it’s perfect for me. It doesnt last ALLLLL day long on me without a setting spray but it’s so pretty I don’t apply without one
Stella K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. I got it as a gift from Sephora on my birthday and I've been obsessed every since. It has the perfect about of pigmentation and a beautiful blendability with other products. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I'm definitely going to buy a full size once I run out.
C I.
Malibu, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! To describe this product in one word: stunning! I was tired of using my blush from Laura Mercier so I decided to switch over to using the Tarte blushes after hearing so many good reviews from Youtube. I wanted a pinkish blush that was more on the neutral side and Paaarty was the right color for my medium skin tone! It's a mixture of pinkish mauve with a hint of brown but it makes your skin glow so nicely~ It applies so smoothly with a brush and you only need a tiny bit! The pigmentation is strong and the lasting power is amazing as well! It brings out the life in you~
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.