tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alex S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the most perfect blush for me! The nudey pink color is absolutely gorgeous on my fair skin. Because my skin is already very pink, I appreciate the nudey qualities of this.

The product itself is very blendable and buildable. Perfect for someone who is not too confident with blush application.
Seira R.
Love these blushes so very much don't enhance the texture on my skin last all day and come in so so so many shades! I am extremely pale and its hard to find things that don't make me look clownish but with these you can pick up a little and go a subtle and a lot and be dramatic, plus so easy to BLEND!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
So pigmented and king lasting. Usually blushes don't last all day on me but this did. The shades are beautiful and apply smooth. I'm not a big fan of how pigmented they are because I love a less pigmented blush that I can build on, but I do really like these. I just have to be careful not to get a lot of product in the brush, but even if I do they blend out really nicely and can be easily fixed if you've applied too much.
Aizada Z.
Tampa,Fl
Got in the shade "paaarty" as Sephora gift.It doesnt have any shimmer, which i like.I sometimes use it as a transitional shade on my eyes-didnt irritate at all.Also I think because it has Amazonian clay it wont break you out.Blush not really pigmented -looks really natural on skin.You cant over do, so good if you are "heavy handed".
But it accents dry patches on pimples,can be a little chalky.
But i guess it is my skin.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Other more...
About 80% of my blushes are this formula, and once you use it, it's easy to see why. The Amazonian Clay blush line comes in a wide range of beautiful colors, which all have just the right amount of pigment; enough that it shows up, but not so much that you're assaulting your face with blush every time you put them on. I've had two pans for almost two full years now and I've barely put a dent in them. Well worth the money.
Rachel D.
Rochester
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is a beautiful blush. The color is so strong a little goes a LONG way. Hence the 4 stars instead of 5. I have to be careful to only use a tiny amount otherwise I look like a clown. I love the color and how long it lasts. It’s blendable with some extra work. Overall I’m still very impressed.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this blush!! It really last all day and it’s buildable which I love because you don’t apply to much and look like a clown on your first try. The color works so good with my skin tone and and blends with my makeup wonderfully. I got mine in a Ipsy bag and said I’d purchase another. Def gives a natural look witch is amazing
Jennifer A.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this color. My skin has pink undertones to it and this doesn't add too much to redness to my skin. It goes on smooth and lasts all day long. It falls somewhere between pigment and sheer. It doesn't break my skin out and it is definitely a product I would buy again.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I absolutely love this shade of blush, its  perfect pinky peach for spring and summer! The name "12-hour blush" is an accurate depiction of the durability of this product. It lasts all day! I will say, when first using the product, it took some rubbing to actually get to the product, as if there was some sort of film on the top protecting the product. Besides that one time encounter, this is one of my favorite blushes!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush lasts as long as it says it does. This is a nice deep pink almost purple shade. The only con is that the shade applies darker than in the pan. It works well with my fair skin. I got this from Sephora. It is a good price and has lasted a while so far! It is very pigmented. I would recommend this and would buy again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.