tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Other more...
About 80% of my blushes are this formula, and once you use it, it's easy to see why. The Amazonian Clay blush line comes in a wide range of beautiful colors, which all have just the right amount of pigment; enough that it shows up, but not so much that you're assaulting your face with blush every time you put them on. I've had two pans for almost two full years now and I've barely put a dent in them. Well worth the money.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Okay, seriously.. I don't know if it's because I was never a huge fan of blush or if its because this is just the perfect color for me but it's everything. It's not over powering or super clown like, long lasting, soft toned and I love the smell. It reminds me of old time lipsticks, like the ones my grandma used to wear. Anyhow, although this was a gift for my birthday from Sephora, I'd actually make this the first blush I'm purchasing.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this blush!! It really last all day and it’s buildable which I love because you don’t apply to much and look like a clown on your first try. The color works so good with my skin tone and and blends with my makeup wonderfully. I got mine in a Ipsy bag and said I’d purchase another. Def gives a natural look witch is amazing
Josie F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is beautiful! I got this blush as my free birthday gift from Sephora. I love Tarte as a brand in general so I knew this blush was going to be amazing right off the bat and it was. I am a student and I try to wear a natural look when it comes to school and this blush sure does the job.
Rachel D.
Rochester
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is a beautiful blush. The color is so strong a little goes a LONG way. Hence the 4 stars instead of 5. I have to be careful to only use a tiny amount otherwise I look like a clown. I love the color and how long it lasts. It’s blendable with some extra work. Overall I’m still very impressed.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I absolutely love this shade of blush, its  perfect pinky peach for spring and summer! The name "12-hour blush" is an accurate depiction of the durability of this product. It lasts all day! I will say, when first using the product, it took some rubbing to actually get to the product, as if there was some sort of film on the top protecting the product. Besides that one time encounter, this is one of my favorite blushes!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush lasts as long as it says it does. This is a nice deep pink almost purple shade. The only con is that the shade applies darker than in the pan. It works well with my fair skin. I got this from Sephora. It is a good price and has lasted a while so far! It is very pigmented. I would recommend this and would buy again!
Alicia  W.
Portland, OR
This blush put me off at first because every time I ever swatched it, it was not picking up super well. HOWEVER I recently received one as a gift and I LOVE it. They are pigmented but not so pigmented that it is off-putting for a blush. The matte finish makes these a great blush for all skin types.
Jennifer A.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this color. My skin has pink undertones to it and this doesn't add too much to redness to my skin. It goes on smooth and lasts all day long. It falls somewhere between pigment and sheer. It doesn't break my skin out and it is definitely a product I would buy again.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love love love this blush! I have 3 and they are currently the only blush i use. A little goes a long way and it really does stay on all day. Great pigment and smooth appliction. The colors are matte so they don't fight with your highlighter or draw attention to pores.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.