tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amber B.
louisville
I received this as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and absolutely loved it! This is my favorite blush. Very pigmented. Best for tan or olive skin. Shoes up very well, looks natural. I would recommend to anyone. The boxing is beautiful and the inside is so adorable! Love this blush
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
if you do not have this blush in your collection you need to go out and buy it, it’s so amazing. the pigmentation is definitely there but once applied to the face it’s so subtle and natural looking. it’s definitely a must have blush and the packaging is just so sleek and gorgeous tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I am in love! I received tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush as a Birthday Gift for Sephora . And I never knew that this product is amazing. Loves the pigmented color and the packaging is excellent for travel. The softly Matte finish really has a durability over 12 hours. And is perfect for my color skin. Highly recommended
Camiron R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this blush as a sephora birthday gift and I love it. It applies nicely, and leaves a nice flush of color over the skin, not patchy at all. A little bit goes a long way and the blush lasts very long. I would love to try more shades of this blush and would recommend this blush if you are looking for a nicely pigmented, more natural blush.
Lasting power: 10/10 lasts all day
Pigmentation: 10/10
Blendability: 10/10
Overall rating: 10/10
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Such a good blush! I have like 4 colors so definitely one of my favorites! The pigment in these blushes are really good, so you don't need much. One blush will last you such a long time. I also love that they have different finishes i.e. matte, shimmer, etc. If Tarte keeps adding colors to their range, I will repurchase again and again!
Jessica C.
Buxton, ME
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the perfect shade for that perfect spring look! It looks great on almost any skin tone and is my absolute favorite. It is so easy to apply is buildable and great for all! I would recommend this blush to everyone! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Sarah D.
San Gabriel, CA
The one I have I like it gives a nice pigment off. I use it every so often but I do think that there are other blushes with more pigment and last longer on my face. I would say if you just need a little blush of color then this would we good for you but if your looking for lots of pigment this isn't the product for you.
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
I have a few shades in this blush and I love them! I have Captivating, Blissful, and Tipsy. The blush goes on smoothly and blends very well. It comes in a variety of pretty shades that compliment every skin tone. I have a medium tan skin with yellow undertones, so I lean more towards corals or rosy pinks. The blush stays on all day for me, I don't have to touch up during the day. It gives the right amount of color on the cheek for a natural look.
Ash B.
These blushes seriously last all day. The formula on them is perfect and very buildable. They're pigmented but if you use a light hand then they're easy to build up color on the cheeks. Love this formula and would totally recommend for people who need their blush to last through long work days/school days/etc.
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or something, but this literally has no pigment to it what so ever. I have tried rubbing off a top layer of it and seeing if it's better underneath but it doesn't matter. This product does not show up on swatches, with a makeup brush, or any way I've tried using it. I also tried my roommates tarte brush and hers has a powdery texture and shows up. I am not sure what happened with mine but it doesn't do anything
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.