tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
if you do not have this blush in your collection you need to go out and buy it, it’s so amazing. the pigmentation is definitely there but once applied to the face it’s so subtle and natural looking. it’s definitely a must have blush and the packaging is just so sleek and gorgeous tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I am in love! I received tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush as a Birthday Gift for Sephora . And I never knew that this product is amazing. Loves the pigmented color and the packaging is excellent for travel. The softly Matte finish really has a durability over 12 hours. And is perfect for my color skin. Highly recommended
Camiron R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this blush as a sephora birthday gift and I love it. It applies nicely, and leaves a nice flush of color over the skin, not patchy at all. A little bit goes a long way and the blush lasts very long. I would love to try more shades of this blush and would recommend this blush if you are looking for a nicely pigmented, more natural blush.
Lasting power: 10/10 lasts all day
Pigmentation: 10/10
Blendability: 10/10
Overall rating: 10/10
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Such a good blush! I have like 4 colors so definitely one of my favorites! The pigment in these blushes are really good, so you don't need much. One blush will last you such a long time. I also love that they have different finishes i.e. matte, shimmer, etc. If Tarte keeps adding colors to their range, I will repurchase again and again!
Amber B.
louisville
I received this as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and absolutely loved it! This is my favorite blush. Very pigmented. Best for tan or olive skin. Shoes up very well, looks natural. I would recommend to anyone. The boxing is beautiful and the inside is so adorable! Love this blush
Jessica C.
Buxton, ME
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the perfect shade for that perfect spring look! It looks great on almost any skin tone and is my absolute favorite. It is so easy to apply is buildable and great for all! I would recommend this blush to everyone! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Sarah D.
San Gabriel, CA
The one I have I like it gives a nice pigment off. I use it every so often but I do think that there are other blushes with more pigment and last longer on my face. I would say if you just need a little blush of color then this would we good for you but if your looking for lots of pigment this isn't the product for you.
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Other more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is my HG blush! The pigment in the blushes is perfect and it’s super easy to blend. What I love the most is that a little goes a long way, by that I mean I just have to dip my brush into the pan once and I get plenty of color applied to my cheeks. And they wear forever, which is always a huge plus. Whenever I hear someone asking about a new blush I always tell them to check this out.
Elise G.
Clark Mills, NY
These blushes are my go to! They are so pigmented, last me all day long, come in very beautiful colors that are both neutral and bright, I prefer the mattes, but they do come in other finishes. They are buildable especially when used with a synthetic hair blush brush. My personal favorite way to apply these is with a synthetic hair stippling brush. I find this picks up and deposits the most color onto my cheeks. If you haven't tried these out yet, I highly recommend! They often do palettes or holiday sets that are a great way to try out multiple shades for a great deal too!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I was first introduced to this product a couple years ago when it was recommended to me by a SA in my local Sephora store. The shade she suggested at the time was Charisma. I have since acquired all of the shades and they are the crown jewels of my makeup collection. I'm a bit hesitant to give all five stars, because some of the lighter colors come off a bit ashy with my skin tone. Off the top of my head, Flush is a definite culprit. But at the same time, Captivating, another light shade, is one of my favorites. But it could also be said that I didn't need to go out and buy all of the colors, and it can only be expected that not all of them are going to suit me. Besides, a light hand solves the worst of the problem. Also, these blushes are packed in very tightly, I may even venture as far as to say that the formula is hard and unyielding, so it takes a bit of work if I want to pick up a lot of color on the brush. Luckily, they are all so pigmented that a couple gentle swipes are all that I need to add natural color into my cheeks. Finally, these blushes are prone to forming a film on the surface if the blush brush being used isn't perfectly clean. Once the film forms it really is impossible to pick up any product. I ended up taking a q-tip to gently skim off the layer on top. An easy fix, but it was still a bit of a bummer. And now I present the pros that, in my mind, reduce to cons to minor nuisances. The color is long lasting and lives up the 12-hour claim. I know because I’ve fallen asleep in my makeup and still saw traces of the blush the next morning. It is also easy to work with, so even when I’ve gone a bit ham and end up looking extra rosy, I can blend and sheer away the product. The matte colors make it look like I’m really blushing, and the shimmer shades add a bit of glow. I generally cringe at any shimmer, but these blushes I can handle. The color coordinated packaging is aesthetically pleasing and practical as well. Not only do they look really cool lined up in my organizer, but it is also easy to pick the color that suits my mood. So to round up this novel, I’ll throw out there that my favorites are, Captivating, Tipsy, and Achiote
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.