tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Only reason 4* is because I tend to end up looking a bit wild since I'm heavy handed. I just blend it out a bit with my beauty blender to make it look more natural!
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Such a beautiful formula that holds up well all day. This blush builds nicely so you are able to get the color you want. It's not overly pigmented like some blushes where you look overdone. It's the perfect mix of being pigmented enough to control the amount of color but not so lacking that it takes you ages to get the desired look. It is extremely long lasting and brings so much life to the face. I think it's definitely worth checking out!
Samantha V.
angleton
My ride or die blush. I love this blush so much. I have a light to medium skin color and I think it looks great on me. It is so pigmented and also can be buildable if you want a more intense blush. I would definitely buy again. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Sarah D.
San Gabriel, CA
The one I have I like it gives a nice pigment off. I use it every so often but I do think that there are other blushes with more pigment and last longer on my face. I would say if you just need a little blush of color then this would we good for you but if your looking for lots of pigment this isn't the product for you.
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush ever!!! I'm not big on blush but I'm head over heals for this tarte blush. I have fair skin and this looks amazing and flattering on all skin tones. It's easy to blend and stays true to the color you use. They are super pigmented so a little goes a long way but you can always blend and blend if you put too much. I even use them as eyeshadows they are so beautiful and pigmented. I highly recommend. You'll love it!!!
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Such a good blush! I have like 4 colors so definitely one of my favorites! The pigment in these blushes are really good, so you don't need much. One blush will last you such a long time. I also love that they have different finishes i.e. matte, shimmer, etc. If Tarte keeps adding colors to their range, I will repurchase again and again!
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
if you do not have this blush in your collection you need to go out and buy it, it’s so amazing. the pigmentation is definitely there but once applied to the face it’s so subtle and natural looking. it’s definitely a must have blush and the packaging is just so sleek and gorgeous tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I am in love! I received tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush as a Birthday Gift for Sephora . And I never knew that this product is amazing. Loves the pigmented color and the packaging is excellent for travel. The softly Matte finish really has a durability over 12 hours. And is perfect for my color skin. Highly recommended
Camiron R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this blush as a sephora birthday gift and I love it. It applies nicely, and leaves a nice flush of color over the skin, not patchy at all. A little bit goes a long way and the blush lasts very long. I would love to try more shades of this blush and would recommend this blush if you are looking for a nicely pigmented, more natural blush.
Lasting power: 10/10 lasts all day
Pigmentation: 10/10
Blendability: 10/10
Overall rating: 10/10
Amber B.
louisville
I received this as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and absolutely loved it! This is my favorite blush. Very pigmented. Best for tan or olive skin. Shoes up very well, looks natural. I would recommend to anyone. The boxing is beautiful and the inside is so adorable! Love this blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.