tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hayley G.
New Hope
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I go this blush for my free beauty product for my birthday. I have tried a few blushes, but nothing ever looked right on my skin tone, and I kind of gave up on it. I figured I would give it one more shot since it was a free gift. I ended up falling in love, and started applying blush for my routine, day to day, make up looks. This shade, specifically, is a great neutral color that doesn't look to wild on me. I will definitely repurchase.
Kylie H.
I love this product!! It's so creamy and smooth, and not dry or powdery at all. It has very high pigmentation, and one tap of your brush is all you need. This being said, the product lasts a very long time so you get what you pay for. The blush blends very easily, melting into your skin no matter the type. In summer I am oily, winter dry, and in spring/fall I am normal or combination, and the blush looks flawless on my skin no matter when!
Silvia S.
Oklahoma
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
For a long time I had struggled with finding the right blush for me but after trying this one, I think I've found it. This was actually one of the first Tarte products I've tried and I am very pleased! I love this blush so, so much, it is a perfect color for me and I love that it's very buildable and long-lasting.
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Such a beautiful formula that holds up well all day. This blush builds nicely so you are able to get the color you want. It's not overly pigmented like some blushes where you look overdone. It's the perfect mix of being pigmented enough to control the amount of color but not so lacking that it takes you ages to get the desired look. It is extremely long lasting and brings so much life to the face. I think it's definitely worth checking out!
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
Just the right amount of shimmer and the warm peach tone (blissful) is perfect for my olive complexion. I like to brush a little on cheekbones and more back towards ears with a slanted brush during contouring to help my heart shaped face look a little more angular and elongated. The blush goes on smoothly and wears well all day! Recommend to anyone looking for a good quality, versatile blush :) tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte really did a great job with this product. I got the shade Paaarty and it is gorgeous!!! It is just the perfect summer time shade. It applies so smooth and blends out so perfectly. It also lasts all day and is not patchy.
Gabriella P.
I received a sample of this product in the shade "paaarty" as my birthday gift with Sephora. I never had any prior experience with tarte products, but I must say it is an awesome blush! It stays put throughout the day and the formula is so nice and pigmented! Will definitely repurchase once I finish this sample.
Heather B.
Im not really a blush person but i love this product! I got it in a black friday ulta kit in the shade celebrated and this is such a hit! Just the right amount of pigmentation for a natural look or for people who dont generally use blush. If i didnt get it in the kit though, its actually a little pricy in my opinion
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush ever!!! I'm not big on blush but I'm head over heals for this tarte blush. I have fair skin and this looks amazing and flattering on all skin tones. It's easy to blend and stays true to the color you use. They are super pigmented so a little goes a long way but you can always blend and blend if you put too much. I even use them as eyeshadows they are so beautiful and pigmented. I highly recommend. You'll love it!!!
Sarah D.
San Gabriel, CA
The one I have I like it gives a nice pigment off. I use it every so often but I do think that there are other blushes with more pigment and last longer on my face. I would say if you just need a little blush of color then this would we good for you but if your looking for lots of pigment this isn't the product for you.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.